Chapter 3 || Queen Rose

Zayn

I turned over in the king size bed to find that it was empty. Not a single sign as to where Gigi could have gone other than the fact the door to our bedroom was left slightly open.

I tugged back the comforter and swung my legs off the side of the bed steadying myself by putting my arms on the edge of the mattress.

I set my feet on the cold hardwood beneath me and I walked over to the door opening it the rest of the way as I took a few steps down the hallway.

I rounded the corner and made my way past a few rooms noticing the kitchen light was on.

As I entered I didn't see anyone in sight so I decided to give Gigi a text asking where she went– wait.

What day is it? It's– oh shit. It's Saturday. She probably went to get her morning coffee from Starbucks.

So I pulled out a pan, some eggs, and a few other items to be able to make myself some scrambled and eggs and got to work.

———

It was a few hours later that Gigi got home walking in trough the door with quite a few shopping bags.

"Where were you?" I questioned.

"I went to get a coffee and ran into Hailey, we started talking and ended up going shopping. I texted you but you didn't reply."

That's when I felt my pockets realizing I hadn't touched my phone all day so that means it's still plugged in upstairs. "Sorry, I didn't know you texted."

She had already set the bags down on the coffee table and walked into the kitchen seeing that I only left the pans in the sink instead of putting them in the dishwasher.

"God, Zayn, can you come clean up this mess you made? I don't have time for this I have to get ready to go out with Hailey."

I winced at her sudden change in attitude. "You're going out with Hailey tonight?"

"Yeah, she invited me to go to the mall downtown, so have this cleaned up while I take a quick shower."

And with that she walked away towards the bathroom in our room, grabbing a towel out of the closet on the way there.

I got up from the couch kind of angry at how Gigi just treated me and the fact that she was just up and leaving me on a Saturday, what the hell am I supposed to do while she's gone?

I made my way over to the sink, pulling out the pan I used to cook the eggs, and turned on the faucet. The water started pouring out and I grabbed a sponge to wipe it down before putting away in the dishwasher. I did the same with the plate I ate off and then again with the fork I had used.

After I finished I decided to go check my phone since I hadn't all day. I walked down the hall way the faint sound of running water become more clear with every step I took. Finally the sound was as clear as day and I could see my phone on the bedside table.

I picked it up pressing the home button of the gold iPhone 6s, the home button reading my thumbprint so fast that it almost automatically opened up my home screen.

I went to my messages and had two. One from Gigi.

Gigi❤️: I'm going shopping with Hailey for a bit, be back soon.

And another from my best friend Rose.

Queen Rose🌹: Wake up you boob

I giggled and typed in my own message back to her.

Zayn: so I'm a pocket of fat now am I?

Queen Rose🌹: Nope, you've always been :)

Zayn: good to know what I am to you ;-;

I set down my phone and was waiting for a reply as I heard, well, nothing.

The shower water had stopped and soon later out stepped a dripping wet Gigi with a white towel wrapped around her.

My phone buzzed and I picked it back up to read Rose's reply as Gigi spoke up.

"Who are you texting?"

"Rose."

I heard her mumble an oh as she ya led the dresser drawer open and walked back into the bathroom with her clothes, slamming the door behind her.

She feels that I spend too much time with Rose and that I like Rose more than her, and well, Rose is my best friend so I'm allowed to spend time with her and just because I spend time with Rose once in awhile doesn't mean I don't love her.

I just think Gigi is over sensitive and gets jealous way too easy. She's always been the jealous type and really she knows that Rose is in no way attracted to me in that way so she can just calm down.

I've tried telling her over and over not to worry and that I love her and that won't ever change, especially because of Rose. She just doesn't listen. It's no use talking to her about it because she's like a brick wall.

Doesn't move, doesn't budge, and doesn't listen.

I got another notification pulling me out of my thoughts, and looked down at my phone.

Queen Rose🌹: Oh come on you are so much more to me and you know it

Queen Rose🌹: Don't ignore me. I exist.

I typed my response rather quick knowing that my read receipts are on and I didn't want to look like I was ignoring her texts or something.

Zayn: of course you exist, who could forget?

———

A/N ~ Aye I updated after like a long time. Sorry, I've just been out of it lately. Anyways I hope this chapter is good, it's also unedited so enjoy my errors. :)) I haven't had Justin in the story at like all yet because I'm saving that for later so just bare with me. :) he'll be here in the next few chapters.
comment & vote plz also feel free to pm me ideas for this story that you would like to see in here. ♡♡♡
-Gayge