Chapter Ten

Ginme

Explaining the plan to Sensei and the others as Karasuma-sensei ran after HIM. Going over to the corner I reached into my shadow and grabbed all my weapons and the medical kit. 

"Nagisa you still have that kit?" I asked as attaching all my weapons to me. He nodded as staring at me hands. 

"When did you get the cuffs off?" He asked as I pointed to the wall where the cuffs lay. "The weapons?" He asked as I shrugged. Taking the kit from his jacket I pulled out the supplies and undid Nagisa's cuffs. Handing him thew kit, he went and undid everyone else's cuffs. Watching on the screens as Karasuma-sensei went through all the traps with ease I loaded and checked all my weapons. 

Watching as everyone painted their clothes and removed the collars. Hehehehe they didn't get a chance to get one on me. 

"Ginme!" Sugino yelled as I looked up to see him holding the can. 

"No thanks, my weapons wouldn't be able to be hidden. I have another plan, so go ahead with yours." I said as he nodded and they all piled on top of each other. Going into the darkest shadow I wrapped the shadows around me, making me invisible to the others as well the camera. Taking my sniper off my back I loaded it and pointed it in the direction of the door. 

Waiting I looked over to the jacket covering the bombs, covering my ears I watched as they all exploded. 

"He blew up the collars. Which means he probably saw the image, in here right?" Mimura said as I smirked, he should be coming soon. "Now that he's flustered the G O D  O F  D E A T H  should return to where Karasuma-sensei is. We have to stick it out like this until we know the outcome." He finished as I nodded from the shadows. 

"At any rate, you sis well to think this up, Mimura, Ginme." Sensei said as I looked over at them to see that you could barely see them. 

"Camouflaging ourselves and blending into the wall, did we really fool him with this?" Rio asked as looked through the scope in curiosity. 

"Yep, he can't see any of us." I said from the shadows. They looked around and when they didn't see me their eyes widened. 

"Where are you?" Karma asked as I laughed. 

"Tis' I but a shadow." I said as they got really confused. "I'm hiding." I said as they turned back around and continued to talk. Looking through my scope I saw Karasuma-sensei and HIM fall through the pit and into water. My eyes following through the fight as they exchanged blows I waited for the perfect chance to shoot. 

Watching as he threw up a rose and pointed his finger at Karasuma-sensei I put my finger on the trigger and shot Karasuma-sensei in the chest, luckily we have Sensei here. Seeing my chance right after Karasuma-sensei punched HIM in the balls I pulled the trigger letting the bullet go through the gaps between my classmates, through the bars and shot him in the knee deciding not to kill him. Just as I did that Karasuma-sensei flipped HIM over his shoulder and across the water. 

Unwrapping the shadows around me I watched as my classmates turned toward me in surprise. 

"WERE YOU THERE THE WHOLE TIME?!" They yelled as I stood up and smirked. 

"Yep, and I just had to make sure he was required to work in a post office." I said as putting my sniper into my shadow without them noticing. Really, my shadow is the best hiding place, anything can fit in it. 

"No point in thinking about it Karasuma." Sensei said as I touched the bars and looked over to Karasuma-sensei. "I could leave a cage like this if I felt so inclines. I could ram the wall a couple of times at mach speed. Or I could make the concrete brittle by emitting a sound wave. However, that would place a heavy burden on all the students that are here with me. That's why I had you defeat HIM." Sensei said as Karasuma-sensei opened the cage letting us out. Going over to HIM I took out a sharpie and started to doodle all over his body.