Chapter Two

Ginme (And a better picture of Ginme)

I slowly opened my eyes, noticing that I was laying in a bed. Getting up I felt my hair around my shoulders and ran a hand through it, tying it up. Looking around I was in a small one person room, my stuff laying next to me. 

"I see you are awake, Jyusan." Sensei said as appearing in my doorway. "Why didn't you tell us?" He asked as I raised an eyebrow. 

"Tell you what?" I asked as he stuck a tentacle out. 

"That you're female." He said as I ran a hand through my hair. "Why?" He asked as I nodded and let my hair down again. 

"I didn't say I was a boy, neither did say I was a girl. The class assumed that I was male, I really didn't care." I said as looking at my blue hair. "Being a girl can be hard sometimes and personally I prefer to be a boy. So when I  started to go to school I was a girl, but after that I switched to being a boy so I wasn't used." I said as retying my hair. 

"I see..." Sensei said as I ran a hand through my hair. 

"And I would prefer if you didn't tell anyone I was a girl." I said as grabbing my extra pair of clothes and putting them on, in the bathroom of course. The outfit consisted of a T-shirt, gym shorts, a jacket and my gloves without the weapons on them. Grabbing my case I wondered where I should hide my weapons. Grabbing two handguns I put them under my shorts on my thighs, anti-sensei pellets in one and real bullets in the other. Then I grabbed two real knives and two anti-sensei ones and put them under the back of my shirt in a harness. You can never be too prepared. 

Walking out into the hallway with my bag and case, since I couldn't stay in the medical room or in the girls room, I had to go to the boys room. Hope they don't do anything too rash. Finally finding the room I walked in to find the boys rating the girls. I didn't know boys did that.

"Ginme!" Nagisa yelled as running over and inspecting me. This is really awkward. "Are you all right, you fainted after beating them up!" He said as I nodded that I was fine. 

"Hey, Ginme!" I heard only to see Taiga kneeling before me. "Who do you like out of all the girls." He said as I ran a hand through my hair. 

"I'm not going to say anything because I know I will regret it." I said as he rose an eyebrow. I then pointed to the window, revealing Sensei there writing down stuff. Suddenly they all ran past me as I stood there quietly. "I guess I'll slowly follow behind." I said lazily as eating pocky. 

Suddenly I heard a scream from the girls room to see them chasing after Sensei too. This evening sure is filled with excitement, I thought as eating another piece of pocky. 

The next day

I walked up the hill like I would normally do when my phone started to buzz. Pulling it out of my jacket I saw that there was a notification that there was another transfer student today. A picture then popped revealing a girl with purple hair and red eyes. Making my way into the classroom I saw some students and a box in the back. Wait... I think I know what that is.