Chapter 14 - An Amazing Christmas

I know, it's been a long time. Graduation just really beat me up. But, I have some great news!!

'Thriller Live' is coming to where I live, and I've been begging my parents to go see it for months now, but they said we can't go because I just traveled and got a new phone... Since my birthday is coming up (May 25th - I know, same birthday as Lily and Eric lol), my parents decided to surprise me with three tickets for my siblings and I who also love Michael! They got us some AMAZING seats, too! AHHH I CAN'T WAIT!!

We're going this Thursday!

Hope all of you have some great news, too! ❤️❤️❤️

Don't forget to comment and vote 😘

~ShoamEmily

~

25th of December, 2006
Michael is 48, Angela is 42

Angela: I felt wet kisses being placed all over my face and groaned.

"Michael, stop..." I mumbled.

"It's not me." he said with a chuckle.

I opened my eyes, seeing Rose planting kisses all over me.

"She whined so I assumed she wanted to come into bed with us, and I took my eyes off her for a few seconds to text my agent, then she's suddenly on top of you, giving you kisses."

I hugged my baby girl, and took in her scent. She smelled like Michael.

"No morning sickness today?" Michael asked, running his hand over my flat stomach.

"No, but it's too early in the morning. It'll come soon, you'll see." I sighed.

Our attempts to get pregnant worked, along with our couple's counseling. Dr. Avery said we only needed around 6 more months worth of meetings, and we'll be the most perfect couple.

And no, I still haven't told Michael I love him. I still get that lump in my throat, so I stop myself. I even practiced it in front of a mirror almost each day, like Dr. Avery suggested I'd do, but whenever I faced Michael, nothing came out.

"I'm so glad we're telling everyone about the baby today." he said.

"Me too," I smiled, while playing with Rose's long curls. "But are you sure your mother is comfortable with celebrating Christmas? I know she's a Jehovah's Witness..."

"Yeah, she doesn't mind. And once we tell her our news, she'll be so happy, she'll forget it's even Christmas."

"Okay, if you say so. Take her, I think I feel last night's snack coming up." I hurried to give Rose to Michael and sprinted into the bathroom.

"You okay in there?" he asked as I crouched in front of the toilet.

"Never better." I said sarcastically.

He walked in with Rose crawling next to him.

"Need help?"

I shook my head and kept hurling.

"I'm so happy we're only have one baby this time. I already know this pregnancy is going to be much easier." I muttered, feeling more vomit coming up.

Ever since we tried getting pregnant we've been going to a fertility doctor, and I got a monthly treatment that monitored my ovulation so we could know when I was ovulating with only one egg.