Batch 21

Who feels they're inadequate for their partner's love?

You always feel like Steve deserves someone better, after all he's been through. Steve, ironically, feels the same way. You two often share these insecurities with each other, and attempt to calm the other one down. Of course, this ends up becoming a huge cuddle session and the two of you don't separate for another week after that, constantly telling one another how much you mean to each other.

Who gets passive aggressive in a argument?

That would be you. Steve tried to be as direct as possible, but you prefer to make your statement other ways. This include being very passive aggressive. You'll spend the rest of the week making snide comments just to piss him off. Eventually, the argument will come back to light when he gets sick of how you're acting. It will all get solved, even if a little screaming ensues.

Who has the most scars?
Being Heroes, you both have too many scars to count. When in bed, Steve loves to trace your scars while you sleep. He tried to remember how each of them happened, and if it's before you two met, he'd make sure to ask you about it when you woke up. The biggest one you had was still a little red, it ran from the middle of your right thigh to the top. Steve doesn't know how it got there, and doesn't ask anymore. He noticed that you'd stiffen up and try to avoid it as much as possible. You'd tell him when you're ready.

Who has nightmares?

You. Steve hates it when you wake up screaming. You always have a cold sweat and panic in your eyes. He hates seeing you like that, so vulnerable and scared. You never liked to talk about them, though. He leaned that the best way to help was to hold you until your breathing slowed and you drifted back to sleep. You didn't know this, but he never really went back to sleep after that. He would stay up, tuned into every notice you made just in case you would wake up again.

Who screams during horror movies?

You loved horror movies. Steve, on the other hand, hadn't really gotten used the accurate audio and incredible graphics of the modern age, so the terrifying beasts would do their job and terrify him. He would grab onto you and scream and whimper, and one time you had sworn he started to cry! It wasn't like you'd forced him to watch them, either. He would suggest them! You couldn't figure out why he would put himself through that, and you didn't ask.