-The Four Seasons-

^^ This cover made by violenttdelights (check out her stories, they're cool!)

There is legend of a family of four sisters... It is said each been born given a power to control the seasons. To protect their power and the fate of the world, the sisters are locked away in the mountains.

Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring have spent their whole lives isolated together. They've gotten through their days with strength and love...so why does Spring feel so distant from her family members?

And what happens when one day, she decides to just...leave?

Hello new readers! I'm Emma, the author of this little story. I'm just here to talk to ya about a few things.

First of all, if you're here, thank you! That means you took the time to click on my cover and sit down to read all this. If you want, you can skip this chapter anyway, since it's basically just an author's note.

Anyway, just a warning: I'm a high schooler now, so I've gained much writing experience over the years, but I began writing this story in seventh grade, so it's not exactly the best. However, I encourage you to give it a shot, and if you don't like it, you can always stop reading. I just think this story deserved justice after years of collecting dust in my google drive. XD

In addition, I wanted to stress the fact this this is a short story. I didn't put that in the book title because I think it looks tacky but I'm just telling you now that the thing is no where near the size of a full novel. There's only two chapters.

AND last but not least...please vote if you liked it and leave comments! I'm open to constructive criticism and anything that's not mean.

So enjoy! :)