"Western Theme, you see. She is not getting anything to wear."

"Ruhi you are a designer, go help her out." Her father in law said making her bit her lips with nervousness.

"Me?" She asked.

"Yes beta." Ruhi looked around and the cousins giggled looking at her.

'Bua, scary much.'

.

" What is this? Why can't they let me just wear saree? "Bua exclaimed to herself.

" I won't go " she said throwing away the dresses and cursing under her breath.

"You have to come! This is your favourite daughter's day " Ruhi said and she snapped her head towards the gate

She huffed and gave Ruhi angry look.

" Bua jee! I have something for you "I said

Taking a gown of traditional prints Ruhi gave it to her, being a fashion designer Ruhi knew well the gown was nowhere western but well, better than any piece of saree.

" You can wear this. It is kind of saree. I will do your makeup and hair make up in a western way. You will love it "Ruhi said and she nodded.

As they walked out everyone was shocked to see Bua jee in her traditional yet western attire. The people soon left for Abhidha's house.

"Finally you guys are here! Thanks Bhabhi for sending your staffs for the arrangement "The voice chirped across the room as the girl with a sundress with bulky tummy walked towards them. Her smile bright like any new mother.

" Anytime! Now don't walk. Go and sit "Ruhi ordered and everyone laughed out loud.Abhidha's face pulled into a small pout, she wished to dance her arse off and wanted to yell the lyrics but being with a baby was making her life somewhere boring where everyone forced her to sit back.

" No Abhi! I can't risk on my baby. Can I? "Ruhi repeated softly and caressed Abhidha's baby bump.

" Of course Bhabhi! "Said Harshit from another side, his smile cheeky as he pulled Abhidha beside him giving her soft smile.

After the greetings were exchanged people got busy with stuff, some were busy with puja, some dancing.Ruhi turned towards Abhidha's husband, her gaze stopped as she was pulled back to the time when she was two months married and Harshit was their family party. She never knew what was a problem with Rehan and Harshit and she danced with Harshit, and it was tough for her to hear off the scolding and angry remarks of Rehan who finally confessed how much he hated Harshit and wanted her to be away from him.

" Bhabhi! "Abhidha called Ruhi making her sit beside her.

" Bhai is not here na? "She asked sadly as her eyes looked down at her yellow palm, her head low as she smiled sadly.

" He wanted to but, he had few of the important meetings to handle."Ruhi tried covering up for her mad and bitchy husband.

" Don't hide anything from me. I know! I just miss him "Abhidha said as a tear rolled down her eyes.

" He is there for you ,always! Well, did you liked this dress?"Ruhi asked changing the topic.

I know how it feels to have someone not talk to you. Well, I feel it every day!

Ruhi angrily pulled her mobile, she knew she going to be hearing stuff from Rehan but still it was about his sister and he needs to understand stuff instead of being a piggy jerk.

"I know you won't be able to make it. But please for the happiness of your sister do come. She feels guilty and sad and I know you won't want her to be sad on her baby shower. "

After few of the games and talks, people in the baby shower decided to dance. Couples exchanged their hands and their feet clicked on the dance floor.

'Every couple here looks beautiful. I just miss him!'

"Bhabhi! Go and dance with Harshit! He is also standing all alone "Abhi said and Ruhi shivered.She looked down and bit her lips, Rehan's scolding made her weak and she does not want one.

" No! No, I don't want to "Ruhi denied softly.

" But my husband is bored. Go na bhabhi! It's nothing just a dance and I am fine here "Abhidha said pushing Ruhi towards Harshit.

Ruhi gathering her courage walked to Harshit, he was not a jerk and Ruhi knew that it was just her possessive and bipolar husband whose anger geared and pinned her down.

Harshit smiled as he saw his wife pushing his sister in law to dance with him, he knew what was wrong with them being together, her husband and he will make sure it doesn't become any problem.

Harshit took hold of Ruhi's hand and maintained a reasonable distance.He swooped his hips and she did the same.

Harshit cleared his throat and she looked up at him.

"I know me and Rehan are not on good terms but it's nothing serious.We are just competitors."His voice soft and Ruhi nodded smiling.

" I am not gonna ever use you. Don't be scared. I really love Abhidha and won't ever cheat on her "He said.

" I know! I could just see it in your and her eyes. You guys are made for each other "Ruhi's voice was soft, she wished her husband had that love for her.

Harshit loosened his grip and backed a little, his expression like he saw any other dinosaur. Ruhi frowned and turned around to find the reason behind his expression.

Her heart stopped as she recognised the man as her husband.

Her angry husband.

REST OF THE BOOK IS ON DREAME NOW!! FOR FREE!