"Should I bring Jungkook?" I asked, already heading to the door.

"No. He needs you. His mate." He placed the items he held before on his desk and walked towards me with his hand extended to grab mine and brought me to Taehyung's side.

"I don't know what to do." I panicked and Baekhyun quickly grabbed my wrist and pierced the skin, the droplets of red liquid, sliding down my hand.

He put my wrist above Taehyung's mouth and forced it past his lips to make him taste the blood properly as I kneeled beside the bed. With my other hand, I took the strands of hair out of his face, gently caressing it. "Come on, Tae. Drink up." I whispered softly. I saw his face twisting and felt his tongue sliding on the wounds, searching for more. He quickly sank his fangs into my wrist and widened the holes to allow more blood to flood. I winced at the pain and tried to swallow my yelps.

Slowly, he opened his eyes, making eye contact, I felt him pulling away and let go of my hand with a scared look on his face. "I'm sorry." He cleared his voice, lifting himself up and starting to buttoning up the shirt as he chewed on his lip.

"No, it's alright. I'm glad you're okay." I smiled up at him. And it was true. I didn't know what I would've done if he was going to die.

"I am." He smiled back.

"Good." I said, lowering my eyes.

"We can go now." He buttoned up the last button before he reached for my hand and I pulled back, heading for the door as Baekhyun gave me an apologetic look. "Where are you going? Babe?" Taehyung called out but I was already out of the room.

I rushed through the hallways, leaving him behind. The fact that I helped him get back on his feet didn't mean that we were back together. I just saved him from an excruciating death, that didn't mean he wasn't going to suffer for his stubbornness.

To Baekhyun:

I'm sorry I left like that. I actually have something to talk to you about. Do you know someone named 'Sungmin'?

I quickly typed the text and send it to him. I had a theory and if it were true then I was screwed. Taehyung could wait a little longer.

While I was climbing the stairs to get to the first floor to my team, I heard faint footsteps on the stairs behind me and I turned around a little alarmed but didn't see anyone. Weird. I thought to myself but kept going, my heart beating slightly faster. As I was reaching for the doorknob to get out of the stairway, someone harshly turned me around and slammed my body against the hard wall, beside the door. I crumbled my face in pain and closed my eyes from the impact, whining.

"Where are you going, little Rei?" I heard a familiar voice and my heart stopped when I connected the dots. Sungmin.

"What do you want?" I said, scared almost to tears. I knew it would've been too good to be true and now God decided to make me miserable.

"You know what I want." He cooed, lowering his head to ghost his lips over my neck. I swallowed hard and prayed to every God that someone had to take the stairs to get him off of me. "What do you say we take a little break and have some fun?" His hot breath hit my skin and goosebumps rose on my exposed skin. "You'd like that, huh?" He began kissing my neck and the stinging sensation I felt made me realize he had left a hickey for everyone to see it.

"Get off! No!" I tried to fight him but he had quite the force. I had to think fast and the only thing that came to my mind was kneeing him between his legs. It always worked.

As soon as my knee made contact with his crotch, he let out a string of swear words and released me, his hands immediately going for his crotch to somehow try and soothe his pain. I quickly opened the door and ran to find Jungkook and Aotaki.