Chapter 18: The shadow Boy

Percy's pov:
Percy had found himself lost within the walls of the forbidden forest. The forest never amazed him as much as he wished. He was all to close to what he remembers back home. "Why can't you take your own advice?" The sudden, spook like voice made Percy jump out of his skin and pulled out his sword quicker than lightening. Percy held his sword up towards the shadowed words. "Woad there perc, it's just me..... Nico....." As the words were said the young boy himself emerged from the shadows. "You know how to scare a man to death, deathbreath." Percy smirked; but it wasn't the same. Nico sighed. "So I heard you have become a teacher. Have you set the school on fire yet." Percy smiled at the small joke. All to well, Percy remembered the many school he had been kicked out of because he was 'destructive' Percy shook his head as the bad memories came with the good ones. "What are you here for?" Percy asked his cousin. "Came to check on you and to come and join in the magical fun....." Nico raised a hand "and before you say your fine and your doing ok. I know both of those are false and I'm helping whether you like it or not." Nico crossed his arms and gave Percy a small glare as to say 'test me' Percy just gave him a weak smile. "Ok. Find. But your sleeping on the floor." Percy said half heartily. Nico shrugged. "When is it ever easy for us demigods"
"Indeed your right Nico. And I'm afraid it's only going to get worst" Percy sighed as he looked up at the full moon.

.........
Hey guys. If your still reading my fanfic. I thank you and love you all ❤️ I'm so, so sorry for no updating. And I have my many reason. My life had been going down hill for many years and I've never been able to be free. I hit rock bottom, went threw hell and I'm back again. So I'm setting my life back on track by starting back up this story. Im sorry the two chapters aren't my best but I'm trying. I know I make mistakes and yes I need a editor but please don't judge me, I have many things to worry about. I try to write so I can be free. I'm terrible at grammar and I wouldn't be surprised if I'm a terrible writer. But I write it for the fun of it and to see my words shine. Thank you for anyone that has read this to the end and I'm sorry once more.
Love Selena ❤️