Chapter 23: The glow of the something New

Chapter 23:
Harry's pov:
Harry watched as one by one students went threw the door behind Percy and disappeared for either two minutes or ten minutes. Harry wanted to know what his weapon would be like. He wanted to know if there would be any left by the time he got to go in there. Did Percy only pick enough for one each.? Would Harry be left with only one weapon left to go with.?Harry sighed. No! Percy wouldn't do that. Well he hoped.

Harry watched as all of his friends went threw the door and back again with a new item and Harry was finally feeing left out until finally Percy called his name. "Harry. Come on. Your turn." Percy smiled at Harry and Harry smiled back. Harry stood upon shaky legs. He didn't know why he was so nervous all he could tell was that he was. He slowly walked towards the door. His hand reached out and touched the cool surface of the door nob. He opened the door and walked inside.

When he was far enough inside the door automatically shut behind him, leaving him in complete darkness. Harry's heart raced slightly. He was never afraid of the dark, no, only what would ever come from it. Before Harry could move and try to find a light his scar burnt. Harry dropped to his knees and held his head in pain. His scar burnt so badly it brought tears to his eyes but as quickly as it came the pain stopped. It took Harry a moment before he could stand. As he did the lights flicked on. Harry breathed heavily as he looks around the room.

The room was covered from front to back with weapons. Lots, and lots of weapons but that wasn't what caught Harry's attention. No. In the far end corner were paintings. Harry walked closer to them and noticed on each canvas was a new person. He starred at the girl that was in front of him. Dirty blonde hair, beautiful features and stunning grey eyes. Harry tried racking his brain trying to know who this person was, when it suddenly clicked to Harry. This girl was from the photo Percy had on his night stand.

Harry studied each one of the people that were on the canvases. Harry realised they were all from Percy's photo. In the photo they all looked banged up but happy, here in the paintings they all looked ready to fight. Something about them made Harry feel braver. Well want to be. They made he feel he needs to take this class a little more seriously. Something told him, he would need this class in the near future. He forced himself to turn around and face the weapons. Harry noticed Percy had placed anything and everything that could be used as a weapon. Harry laughed when he noticed a hammer but then stopped as he remember one of the paintings. Harry shook his head and continued looking over the weapons. 

A while passed before Harry finally got a sign. He wasn't sure if it was meant to be the sign but it stuck out for Harry. A reddish glow came from the corner. Harry followed it to a box of crates that were sealed. Harry sighed and was going to give up when the flow got brighter. With new determination Harry grabbed a sword that was on the rack to his left and slid it between the cracks on the crate. With a lot of effort Harry finally got the crate open. Harry drop the sword in his hand, as his eyes grew at what he saw inside.

******
Thank you to everyone that comment on my last chapter. I'll be deciding the winner next chapter and doing a shout of to them. Everyone's ideas were unique and wonderful. But sadly I can only use one idea.
Another note, if any of you are interested in  fantasy books, a original book. Please go check out my book called Satiness on my page. Don't forget to comment and let me know your thoughts of this chapter. Thanks guys. ❤️ Selena