Chapter 6: His knight, Missing?

(\C/) = Colour of your choice

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN (Y/N) IS MISSING?!" Ciel yelled, violently throwing his hands on the table. Still in his white night dress.

"It appears to be...." Sebastian calmly concluded. His eyes revealed sadness as he looked towards Ciel.

"But, you received this letter from the Trancy estate, specially delivered from an owl with a Trancy logo marked onto its wings"

"You think it's time for me to play Alois' games!?" Ciel argued raising his voice at the end of the sentence.

"It can be useful, Lord Trancy doesn't usually send letters like this, unless it's one of his petty childish balls"

"How would you know it's not one of his ridiculous parties?" Ciel sat back down, resting his back on the chair, dropping his eye lids because of the unending ache in his head.

"If it was an invitation it would be sent by the post man, but it was delivered by an owl, Likewise the day after (y/n) disappearance"

Ciel sighed, opening his eyes. "Fine, just open it and read it to me"

Sebastian took out a cream coloured envelope from inside of his uniform pocket, carefully placing it on the table and cutting the ink stamp marked with the Trancy symbol. Once the envelope opened, there came one letter. Golden wine-type border covered the edges, in the middle with Italic curly handwriting informed....

Dear Ciel Phantomhive,

You are cordially invited to the Trancy Masquerade ball.

It would be a pleasure for you to attend with a suitable mask and attire.

The party will take place at the Trancy Mansion this weekend after 7:00 in the evening, leaving you enough time to prepare for this party. I myself Alois Trancy will be very pleased if you attended.

P.S

Ciel Phantomhive,

If you want (y/n)

Come and find her.

You have until 12:00 to find (y/n), careful she's not going to stand out, since she is one of the guests.

I hope you attend <3

You're sincerely, Alois Trancy.

Once Sebastian finished reading it aloud, Ciel grabbed the paper from him, read once again and crumbled the paper throwing it across the room. Irritation clearly plastered on his face.

"That little..." Ciel took a deep breath after wincing.

Sebastian's face was filled with disgust too, to find out that you were at that brat's mansion along with that Faustus.

"Young master? Should we go-"

"No. we will visit his party" Ciel interrupted his butler.

"If we do anything against his will, he will harm (y/n), he's a clever earl, I would hate to say" Ciel tightened his fist, raising his head towards Sebastian. "If I leave (y/n) with Alois, he will use her wrongly, she is not as powerful as you, but she has the power to kill any creature, I don't know most of the powers she hides from us!!"

"I know, my lord. I researched her blood, she is one abnormal vampire, something is special about her, and even if I am a demon I can't quite put my finger on it. She uses a force that protects her secrets from all creatures but her own"