Chapter 1: His Knight, Emotionless

Edited: 23/Jan/2017 by _tayyk_

。。。。。。

"Good morning, Young Master." Sebastian greets the sleeping navy haired boy. He had just woken up from his slumber, eyes squinting due to the strong ray of light. Ciel Phantomhive, also known as the Queen's Guard Dog is an egotistical thirteen year old boy. He runs his family business called the Funtom Company which produce toys for young children.

"On today's schedule you have: violin lessons, test on what you have learnt in geography this past month, sword fighting lessons with (Y/N) and, last but not least, a meeting with a special guest."

Ciel yawns as he rubs his drowsy eyes. "What is for breakfast?" He asks, his voice a little scratchy from a long night's rest.

"For breakfast, we will be serving lightly poached salmon accompanied with a delicate mint salad. I can also offer toast, scones, or Pain de Campagne. Which one of these dishes would you care for this morning?" Sebastian inquires Ciel with a confident voice laced in formality.

"The scone, and serve it with raspberries, topped with white chocolate." Ciel answers as he raises his head for Sebastian to tie his silky blue ribbon around his collar. "Wait! Who's the special guest this evening?" Ciel exclaims, spiked by sudden curiousity.

"Ah, it's Lady Elizabeth." Sebastian calmly responds, tying Ciel's tie.

"Well, at least she knows how to invite herself with a letter to us." Ciel sighs. "Sebastian?"

"Yes, my lord?" Sebastian's reply came briskly.

"(Y/N)... I haven't really explored her background or why she even is here at all." Ciel ponders, sitting back comfortably on the bed, his fingers hovering over his tie.

Smirking, Sebastian says, "Why, Young master! I thought you were never interested in your servant's life."

Ciel's stomach drops, feeling as though he was caught doing something wrong. "She just appears to be the odd one out! Besides, it's not like I am somewhat interested in her at all."

"Did I hear my name?" An unexpected voice echoes in the silent room. Something suddenly appears right next to the Young Earl as he jumps out of his bed. Ciel turns around immediately, only to be faced with (Y/N)'s monotonous expression.

"Don't just randomly arrive behind me in my bedroom! What if people discover that the Phantomhive house is filled with supernatural servants? We migh- no. We will have to move countries!" Ciel exclaims, a little too loudly.

"There are only two abnormal beings in this mansion, Young Master." Sebastian corrects. Ciel turns to glare at him, irked by his cheekiness.

"I haven't really done anything that would make me suspicious to other morta-" (Y/N) tries to explain, but is stopped.

"Yes, you have!" Ciel interrupts. "You were openly drinking a glass of blood at the Funtom company's anniversary party. Everyone believed you were sipping on some red wine, yet you're only thirteen!" Ciel reminds her. "Thankfully, Sebastian served some cherry juice to the guests to cover up your mess, so people wouldn't get a bad impression of the Phantomhive servants!" As soon as he finished his rant, Ciel sits back down on his bed, arms crossed to express his irritated mood.

(Y/N) sighs, which makes Ciel and Sebastian look at her as she speaks. "I am 1,300 year old. My physique is of a 13 year old girl, and in about 100 years, my body will develop to one of a 14 year old." (Y/N) pauses, waiting for a reaction she didn't receive. "Also, I was really bored and thirsty so I decided to visit the party."

"That is not an excuse!" Ciel stood up again, "what about the time you drank too much of my blood and were too overpowered. You began to drain your energy by running around the mansion like a crazy woman while guests were outside drinking tea! Thankfully, Sebastian cleared up your mess again by distracting them with his violin." Ciel reminds (Y/N) of another incident.

"Half–Vampire instincts. Plus, blood is very addictive, just like how mortals assume this 'love' thing is in their cliche novels." Pulling out a mini book she was reading before, (Y/N) turns to the chapter title that reads 'My Love Addiction'. She waves the book around in front of Ciel's face for him to notice it.

"Ugh," Ciel cringes, "since when have you started reading nonsense like this." He pushes the book away from his face and turns around to head towards the bathroom to freshen up.

"But... I want to know what this thing called 'love' is." (Y/N) asks, hoping for a detailed explanation. Ciel pauses in his steps, turning back around to face her.

Neither (Y/N) or Sebastian know what love truly is. Only their imaginations can assume this wonderful thing that can make hearts flutter, minds go wild, and hormones run on overdrive, yet... it also has the power to break hearts, minds, and souls in a matter of seconds. Love is stronger than any supernatural strength, yet nobody is aware of it's true meaning.

Unfortunately, (Y/N) and Sebastian were born and raised with no love whatsoever. However, Ciel had received a lot of it in his youth, but then it all just vanished. He tried to make himself believe it was some sort of phase which left you empty and broken, your heart shattered in millions of specks -- but nobody there to mend the pieces.

"There is no such thing as love. Love is nonexistent. If you truly want to know what love is, it's money." Ciel retorts walking away nonchalantly. 

Sebastian and (Y/N) stared blankly at each other. (Y/N) swiftly pulled out a penny from her pocket, one that she had found on the grass earlier. Raising it up towards Sebastian, she says monotonously, "I give you love, Sebastian." Sebastian chuckles at (Y/N)'s comment. Even though Sebastian has no clue about love, he still cares for (Y/N), and will treat her like his little sister, although he won't be calling her a little sister. But much more.

Sebastian and Ciel gave her a home, not exactly a home where she could relax, but where it felt like she was surrounded by family. They were nowhere near as cruel as her biological family. Here, everyone would always support her. Finny, Meyrin, Bard and Tananka always make her smile despite not physically smiling, but she felt happy. Ciel's temper towards Sebastian always amuses her, although she wouldn't show her expressions often.

This place just really felt like home, but she knew eventually the warm feeling would disappear. Just like how Ciel's past self disappeared. 

"Hey, (Y/N)!" (Y/N) turns around at the sound of a familiar voice, to see a beaming blonde. His innocent green eyes sparkling in the most adorable way.

"Oh hi Finny, need anything?" (Y/N) mirrored his smile.

"Mr. Sebastian asked me to send you to the kitchen, he says he needs something from you." (Y/N)'s smile slowly drops, and her thoughts are replaced by curiosity. She nods at the boy, who skipped away to water plants in the garden. Once she was all alone, she asks no one in particular,  "what does he need from me now?"

------------------------------------------------------

hai hai hai!!

SO this is my first ever story on wattpad or any pad.

I'm going to add her 'past' later on in the story, so you guys can be curious CC;

of course I'm going to add our phyco boy that we all know and love, also our spooderman that we all know and hate :D but it is going to be later on in the story so please be patient ;-; ( I too am excited for Alois so I'll add him as soon as possible.)