Chapter 5: His Knight, Useless

The moon was covered due to the grey clouds, the sky was starting to hide away as a sound was heard from the stone grey clouds. Tiny drops of liquid started to drop, the amount increased. Lightning shocks clearly visible under the clouds.

"Already a storm tonight?" Ciel questioned as he looked outside his large windows, curtains ajar in between, leaving a peak to look outside.

"Typical England weather" Ciel commented.

"Bored of this country already? Are you deciding to move to France?" Sebastian playfully smirked.

"Of course not! My mansion is here and why will the Queen call me her 'Loyal' guard dog?" Ciel argued.

"I don't remember having the word 'loyal' in that phrase" Sebastian chuckled.

"You know what I mean!" Ciel muttered looking away. He looked towards the window once again pondering as Sebastian buttoned up his shirt.

"Is (Y/n) aright?" Ciel asked.

"Well I'm expecting she is, unless she decided to doze outside again" Sebastian answered.

"...Sebastian?"

"Yes My lord?"

"Make sure she is healed, I have a bad feeling"

"Oh? Does the young master care for a servant?"

"It's not me caring, something feels wrong..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up and felt drops of water touch. Then a lot of drops. You weakly lifted you eye lids, stood up hesitating and spectated the place, suspicion grew and you bent down to see if anyone would attack. How did you get here?

The mansion roof looked normal except of the rain changing the scenery, where you spend your time most of the night you relax on top. You pulled out your sword. Trying to use your powers to hear anything, but all you heard were rain drops hitting the floor loudly.

A tall black shadow came into view including another shorter version that approached from behind. There was no light anywhere, you couldn't even take a glimpse of what they were.

You got into position getting ready to strike the intruders.

"I'm sorry to have woken you up, but we have some 'serious' business my master wants you to attend to" He spoke as he bowed.

"What?" you croaked.

Since when did intruders started to bow?

"Interesting, being polite to our prey? And you call yourself a demon?" A boyish, although a deep voice started.

"Prey? Demon..." you uttered as you tightened your fist.

"Intelligent, telling the prey that they are our prey? And you call yourself a-"

He carelessly held up his gloved hand backwards to shield himself from the striking iron cold sword you wielded. Narrowing your eyes and looking dead into his cold golden eyes.

"A demon? ... I say? Wouldn't you be related to Sebastian?" You cocked up.

"Please do not insult me by enquiring him as anything associated with me" He ­­­­­monotonously stated.

"So?"

"Hm?"

"You are here to take me?"

"Well, Of Course"

"By force?"

"If you disagree with us, indeed"

"We will see about that" you jumped backwards keeping a distance between them.

Two against one, doesn't that sound 'Impartial'. Even better, you didn't have your 'special obsidian sword' gifted from your family, once you wielded it you would use magic, but you couldn't at the moment. Your chances were close to zero now. You didn't even know you were close to having as much power as a demon let alone defeating them, and that inexplicable creature next to him, you wished that vampires had better scent than earing to configure his species.

"Please do not waste my valuable time, his highness is not very patient" Claude pleaded with not much care in his tone.

"Oh don't worry you won't be wasting your own time playing around while I can just finish her off in a second" the other creature arrogantly proclaimed.

"Pardon me, but you are no different than Michaelis and his arrogance" Claude remarked, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"I never asked for your filthy interpretation, demon" He cursed.

Even if you ran away, and asked Sebastian for help, you would be waking up everyone in the manor including young master. You wouldn't mind fighting, but there was too much doubt in your mind, especially that shady figure. He hallucinated you.

You winced. You had to do something fast or they would take you, but it came to your mind.

"Why don't you burn yourself?-"one of them suggested.

"Who's your master?" you cut them off their argument.

"Alois Trancy" Claude answered back.

"A-Alois... but" You stuttered. It can't be right, that wouldn't be Jim, how could you think that childish snob ever could have been Jim.

"You know him....?" The raspy voice asked.

"No" you denied.

The strange man stood there, you couldn't make out if he was glaring at you or just standing there neutrally.

"I see..." he finally answered

"We have wasted enough time than we already have" Claude grumbled.

"Hey Demon?"

"What."

"If you wanted to take her by force, you could have just took her, than sit here and ask her if she could agree to this, which would have been close to impossible"

"His highness wanted to hear her free will, and if she wouldn't want to, then of course forcing and if it lead to conclusions killing would be the only way, and not killing her, the young master" He stated.

"Excuse me, did you forget about Sebastian?" You cut in.

"You think Claude and I can't defeat him?" The raspy voice called out.

"You're forgetting me..." You starred back.

"Don't make me laugh your just a weak little vampire, I don't even know why someone as great as Ciel Phantomhive would choose a flightless bat like you"

"..."

"Aren't you a gullible one?" He walked towards you.

Whispering into your "You think you belong to this mansion? Sebastian is probably the biggest help to this mansion, your even more useless than the ridiculous servants" You gritted your teeth and clenched your fists, a shade covered your eyes below you fringe. "Now be a good girl" Golden smoke started to appear from the bottom, raising up slowly.

Golden orbs were visible through the black shadow that covered his face.

"Goodnight, My lady"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"SEBASTIAN!" He screamed raising his body up from his soft bed.

"Young master?" Sebastian hurried inside the young earl's room.

"Something is not right! Check all the halls!"

"Yes, I do also feel something is uneven"