Last Last ㅋㅋ

KIM SOOJIN'S POV

Its been 5 months since Woozi's proposal and here I am in the waiting room getting fixed by the stylists my mom hired af.

"Soojin Soojiiinnn~" I turned back and saw Min holding a bunch of flowers and cards.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Bruh your fans thought I was your personal assistant.. like hewwwwll I had to shout at them outside.. me vocals are broken." she massaged her lungs and dropped all the stuff beside me. "My bestfriend is getting married for real?" She started fake crying and fell on the ground..

"I know.. it was like just yesterday when we were dancing on the school practice room.." she smiled at me.

"A lot has happened don't you think so?" I nodded in response because one stylist was putting lipstic on me lips. "By the was you remember Jaeyook? And Jo-a?" I stared at her and nodeed slowly. "They're coming."

"WHAT?! SRSLY?! WHO! WHY?!" I mean its not like I dont want them to come but bruh the past we had *shivers*

"Sooji----" woozi stopped before he could even enter.

Because Min whacked his face.

"YOU YOU YOU STUPID GROOM DON'T YOU KNOW YOU SHOULDN'T SEE THE BRIDE BEFORE THE WEDDING?! IDIOT GET OUTTT!!" she started pushing him outside while he was shouting 'ahhhh Min stop ahhhhhh it hurts huehue ahhhhhhhh' which left me laughing for a few minutes.

"We're all done Mrs. Lee." Lee?

"I'm Ms.Kim."I corrected.

"Soon to be Mrs.Lee." they smiled and skipped their way outside.

"GAWD THAT BOY!" Min entered with her hair all messy like shes been.. raped..

Huehue nothint.

"What happened to you girl?" I asked.

"Woozi was so freaking heavy and a bit strong so I had to use my head to push him outside. Bruh he's like a small rock."

"Well he is small." I chuckled.

"Yah 10 more minutes and its your wedding day." she reminded.

"You mean my wedding. Cuz my wedding is technically today." She rolled her eyes.

The door opened.

We quickly looked to see who it was..

Huehue hoping it isnt Woozi.

"Soojin.." he called.

"Oppa wasseo? Waeyo?" I asked.

"Congrarulations." he uttered while his hands were on his pocket.

"Oppa you'll find that girl too."

He just smiled.

"I thought it was you." I bit my lip and Min started walking her way outside.. "Heh I guess I was wrong."

"I'm sorry if.. I.. hurt you that bad." He chuckled with his deep voice and shook his head.

"I hurt myself. Not you." He turned his back against me but before he left.. "■■■■■■■■■■"

"Gomawo Wonwoo oppa." he closed the door and there I found myself staring at the mirror again.

You're getting married.

Ih why am I so nervous?

Yet excited?

Happy!