Big TROUBLE

KIM SOO JIN

Im so bored now, I keep on swimming awhile ago and I got so tired.

I went to the chair where our bags were and I just get my phone and earphones to listen to music and get my bag of chips, Nova :)

"Hey princess." Oh its Junjin.

"Yes?" I smiled, he sat to on the chair near me.

He borrowed my other earphones and listened to the music I was listening to.

"What music is this?" He asked.

"Its called Manse, they sang it." I pointed at seventeen.

"Oh." He answered.

He has been so quiet, He's usually the most unstoppable person when he speaks, now he's really quiet.

"Is there something wrong." I touched his forehead if he was sick.

"Im jealous." he said.

I didn't know what to say and I dont know what has gotten in to me I laughed so hard and it causes him to laugh too.

"Wae?" he asked.

"To whom?"

"To whom what?" he asked.

"To whom are you jealous pabo-yah!" I kept laughing so hard. I cant believe that's how he acts when he's jealous hahahahaha, jeongmal kyeopta-eyo.

"To them." He pointe at every member of seventeen.

"What?! Hahahahaha They're just my friends."

"Still!" he shouted.

He just reached for my other bag of chips in my bag.

And just ate he just stayed quiet.. ahh chincha saranghae.

I didn't notice that I slept.

--(After 1 hour.)

When i woke up Woozi oppa was at my side playing his phone, idk what he's playing though.

"Oh your awake." he smiled.

"Where are they?" i asked.

"They're eating inside."

I nodded.

How could Junjin leave me? He's so annoying, im gonna make him more jealous!

"Why aren't you eating oppa?" i asked.

"I can't leave you alone here." aww..

"At least you didn't want to leave me, but he did.." i murmured.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing oppa, lets go inside im starving." I said, while we were walking he told me funny jokes and stuff..

I wanted us to look like we're having fan so Junjin will get jealous.

When we went inside I saw this girl I don't know who she is but when Junjin saw me he left the girl and went near me.

How can he leave me there an he would just talk to this girl.

When he was gonna go near me, i faced woozi oppa.

And extended my arms towards him.

"Oppa can you carry me, my leg hurts." i said pretending that i had a cramp.

"Chincha?! Why didn't you say you had it awhile ago, you could've gotten hurt!"

Oppa was about to carry me but then Junjin blocked his hands and my hands so we couldn't get nearer.