Junjin.. is that you?

KIM SOO JIN

Another day.. and Its my first day here in YG entertainment. The first group I'll visit first it IKON.. my oppa's~ Ohh wait yea... Woozi and the others will be jealous.

I should probably get their consent lol..

*ring* right in time Woozi!

"Hello?"

'Where are you?'

"I'm already in YG building.. I thought
you will be performing by now." Oh gosh I can hear fans.

'Yea well its not yet my part so..'

"What?! Your calling while on performance?! Im hanging up!" Is he out of his mind, he will be scolded!

'Fine fine.. Love you!' the feels is still within meee..

"Love you too blueberry!" He's sweet.. why am I still fangirling like 2 years ago? Ohmygahd..

So i have to find my practice room.. somewhere around here. Ugh, these things are so heavy.. im carrying my bag and my guitar.

"Let me help you with that." Wtf.

"What the hell are you doing here? Get your hands off my stuff Junjin.."

"What? Im just helping." -.-

"Jigeum naga juseyo!" (Please get out now!)

"Motthae.." (I cant..) wtf bruh! You have two legs to walk why cant you please get out of my sight.

"And why not?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I told you. I want you back."

"And I told you.. to leave me alone. Cant you see the way you messed me up 2 years ago?! Can you please please please.. stop it. Do me a favor, never get in my way ever again.. I dont need you anymore.. but the times I needed you most before you weren't there." I walked pass by him and went to find my practice room.. how did he even get in here?

"Got into a fight? Ex?" Its Bobby oppa..

"Was that a fight? It was more like a conversation.." I smiled.

"Welcome to YG by the way.." He smirked. Yeah.. welcome me.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"They're roaming around the practice room doing some stuff.." I nodded. I also asked him to bring me to my practice room.. and I was so far away..

"Thxs oppa.. ill be here. You can go now." He nodded and said goodbye... "Sooo.. this is YG."

"Yes it is." Omg that voice sounded familiar.

"Lee hi?!" OMGGGGGGGGG

"Hiii :)" her smile shes so cuteee! "Its too bad im busy today.. maybe we can grab a coffee sometimes or maybe tomorrow i can show you around :)" Shes soo kind deym. If you can see my face right now.

"Gomawo :)... eonni?" I asked.

"Ne, you can call me that.. :)" she smiled and left.

"I guess you met your idol." my mood suddenly changed..

"Stop following me around." Junjin..

"You still havent forgiven me?" He asked.

"Why would I?..." Wth..

"Because if you want to forget about me... then you should forgive me so that you wont have that anger in your heart anymore.." what is he saying... "I realized that... you can never love me anymore.. So.." im confused.. "Im letting you go.. thats how much I love you. Im willing to let you go." he left.

What did he just say... Yes.. I hate him. I despise him, ever since that day he hurt me. But I loved him.. more than anything, i know who he is.. He's not the guy who gives up easily.

But..

What he did just right now.. Thats not junjin. Who was that?

JUNJIN'S POV

"Im letting you go.. thats how much I love you.Im willing to let you go"

I went out of her practice room and went down to the exit of the building.. If you knew Soojin..

I dont know what has gotten into me that I hit on Min.. its.. unlike me. I guess I just had problems..

And because of those problems.. I lost my most important gem in my life.

After that day i hurt her.. i cried. I cried and I wanted to fall off the building. But someone stopped me..

Woozi...

Flashback..

"AHHHHH!!" i shouted. "I WANNA DIE!!!!" I was ready to jump..

"Junjin!" He pulled my leg and i fell down back from the fence of the building..

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" He stared at me.

"I know you loved her so much..." I stopped... "I just.. dont understand why you would do that.. and did it really have to be Min.." I stared at him.

"You wanted to kill me when you heard i made her cry.." He smirked.

"I wanted to kill you because she almost died." My tears fell.

"Then why did you stop me?!"

"I dont think that dying.. is the only medicine for pain." he stood up and was ready to leave... "When you're ready.. come back... and I'll make sure I'll kill you that time." He stopped for a moment.. ".. or maybe ill just put on a show and act like im mad huh.." he left..

END OF FLASHBACK

I came back. He didnt kill me after all.

I opened my car and saw him staring at me at the other side of the road.

He crossed and went to me. He patted my shoulder.

"I cant kill you after all..." he smirked... "I knew you werent trying to get her back for real." i really want to piss him off right now. I smiled.

"You know..." he looked at me with a smile waiting for me.. "Your really small."

"BRUH!" I laughed so hard, I guess.. Soojin picked the right guy after all..

I stopped running away from Woozi because he chased me and he said he would kill me.. I looked at him seriously.

"Please dont make the same mistake. Dont let someone as precious as her go to someone else just like I did...." I left.

A.N

Finally updated after 2 months huh 😂 5.8 k thxs guyysss! I read all your comments they were 대박! 고마워 내 진구, 너무 너무 감사해요.. 사시른.. 정말 조성해요. 영소해 :) its almost to the endddd!