Wonwoo

A.N

Hi carats! So i screwed up in the woozi chapter, i updated it again, if you read the wrong one, please read it again :3 Don't forget to vote and comment :3

AND YAAAHZZ THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME REACH 10k T-T honestly when i started this story I said "i know imma delete this sooner or later." BUT NOT ANYMOREEE :3 After I married my bias i will have another svt fanfic book, im still thinking if its one shot or not, what do you think? Let me know in the comments or pm.

WONWOO's POV

I sat down on the couch and grabbed my book from the table. I still haven't finished it so since I'm not doing anything.. I'll just read.

"Wonwoo-ya." Coups hyung called.

"Whaaat?" I asked grumpily.

"The wedding and the birthday of soojin?" He asked.

"He hasn't even proposed yet what the hell are you so excited about?" I covered my face with the book.

"I know its gonna happen ok. We're planning about her birthday now." I nodded and sighed, i am too lazy to do anything now.

"Ok so whats the plan?" I asked. 

Seungcheol hyung explained every single detail. Since it was for Soojin no matter how lazy I am right now I still helped about creating more better ideas. She's turning 20 now. 

"Hi guys I'm back--what are you doing?" Woozi asked while he stopped skipping for a moment and then he skipped towards us. He smiled.. "Nice plans."

"Why were you skipping? You look so happy at this time of the day, you're supposed to be grumpy at midnight." He smiled again and skipped to their room. "That is one weird hyung."

"Its because of their date you slowpokes." I said while sketching the banner we were suppose to make. "This should be fine. Buy the cartolinas tomorrow. The glue, the pens, the paint, the--- What are you all looking at?"

"You seem so serious about this." Minghao said. This guy barely even speaks.

"Because its for Soojin, so we have to be serious about it, the rest.. will be up to Woozi since he's the one going to propose." I threw the pencil at the table and started heading to our room.

"Ok. Stop it right there Wonwoo and come back here" Seungcheol hyung commanded. "Just one more question.. Who had feelings for Soojin.. HAD. Raise your hands." I looked at him with the 'are-you-crazy' face painted on my face. I rolled my eyes and raised my hand.

"Me, Wonwoo, Mingyu, hoshi?" Seungcheol hyung asked.

"Slight. I never told anyone since I don't want to fight for something I can't get.  I knew she would always end up with Woozi anyway." I don't want to agree with what he said, but its just so right. Even I can't argue with that.