Dance

KIM SOO JIN

Junjin is not going to be with me today. Since he is a basketball player they will have camping this week. And I have to go back to school its December 7 and we just got back.

Woozi oppa took me and Min to school then we will wait for him on recess because we are just half day in school.

~AFTER SCHOOL~

"Yah Soojin. I forgot to tell you there is no school tomorrow." Min said while eating her lollipop.

"Chincha? Thats great we'll stay with you." Minghao oppa said.

"Arasseo oppa, that would be great."

They took us to their dorm but then S.coups oppa said that we should be in the practice room because their bored at home.

So when we went to their practice room I spotted a room next to them which was empty.

"Jeonghan oppa? Can I ask you something." I poked him.

"Ne wae??" He asked.

"Can i use this room for a moment?"

"Sure! We'll be here." He smiled.

YES!

Well Min isn't going with me because Mingyu oppa and Min has a date.

Idk they both like each other, they're both so good looking and atttactive chincha.

I started making my own cheoreography with the music "I need you" by BTS.

While I was dancing and I was thinking of my moves I felt like there was someome watching but I knew there would be no one because I still hear their noise in the other room.

"MIANHAE...SARANGHAE...YONGSOHAE.... I NEED YOU GIRL!" That part is perfect!

Then I finally danced it full the cheoreography is perfect now so I played it again.. now im in Rap mon's rap..

When I finished the song people started clapping and when I looked back they were all clapping specially Min she gave me a thumbs up.

Why does this keep happening to me? People keeps watching me.

Everyone left and went to get some snacks but I insisted that I'd stay.

"So your not going with them oppa?"

"Ani." Woozi oppa replied.

"Waeyo?" I asked.

"I wanna be with you.." he whispered but i heard it.

Why am I turning red? Aish stop it! Just because he's my bias thats why im blushing! No other meaning..

"Can we dance something?" He asked.

"Sure! But what song?" I asked back.

"Teach me what you just made."

So I taught Woozi oppa how to do it, he was struggling to get the dance right now and then we finally got the same steps correctly.
He's really good at dancing, but he's really confused on how I did the footsteps following the hand movements.

Although in the end he added some exchanging parts and my cheoreography was enhanced.

Later on everyone decided to join us..

Woozi oppa and I looked at each other and he smiled at me.

Why am I like this??

WOOZI'S POV

Soojin and I looked at each other, when I smiled she smiled back and looked to them fast.

We taught each of them the steps.

I taught Jeonghan hyung, Mingyu, Dino, Hoshi hyung, Jun hyung and Seungkwan.

While Soojin taught Min, Joshua hyung, Wonwoo hyung, Seungcheol hyung, DK, Minghao and Vernon.

Hoshi hyung was very easy to teach because he's a good dancer and along with Jun hyung and Dino, good thing i got 3 of the performance unit, it was not hard teaching them at all.

When I looked at how Soojin was doing Wonwoo hyung was stumbling and she was helping her get up while they laugh together and do some high five.

Why am I so jealous? Wonwoo hyung likes Min and keeps telling me that he's jealous of Mingyu hyung.

"YAH!" Dino shouted.

"Why would you shout at your hyung?" I asked.

"We were all calling you! We're gonna dance now." He said.

I kind of came back to my senses and then we practiced. I didn't know Soojin is really a great dancer along with Min.

They're awesome.

When we changed our positions Soojin was beside me and Seungcheol was on the Right side of Soojin.

When we were going to do the backflip..

Oh yea! We added a backflip so that it would look cool.

Soojin did the backflip I dont even know how to do that, she's so flexible and talented.

Thats why..

I fell for her.

Im lucky to be with her today. Without Junjin getting in our way, I wish I just liked her sooner before Junjin had become her boyfriend.

Then she should have been mine.

Damn you Woozi! Why did you let her slip out of your hands? You were already so close and you just let someome like Junjin that jerk take her.

You should've had her! You should have had her Woozi, if only you admitted it..

A.N

So this is kind of the first chapter in my story that sucked a lot I really didn't like it.. anyway ill be sure to update Black jeans chapter 1 next! 기달요! 감사합니다 너무 사랑해요, 고마워요.