Disturbing Story Behind Sia's 1000 Form Of Fear Video Trilogy

Sia's video trilogy, "Chandelier", Elastic Heart", and "Big Girls Cry", all feature the young dancer Maddie Ziegler performing elaborate choreography. A deeper look at the symbolism in these videos reveals the disturbing story of a young girl's abuse inside the elite's system of mind control.

The imagery associated with Sia's sixth album 1000 Forms of Fear is right in line with the elite's ongoing Agenda, which includes the sexualization of children, the normalization of ritual abuse, and the promotion of mind control. While these are strong words to describe videos of a young girl dancing while wearing a wig, the plethora of symbols surrounding the video trilogy strongly points in that direction.

The album cover features the blond wig worn by Sia and Maddie Ziegler.

This blond wig represents the concept of alter persona. The creation of alter personas is the main goal of Monarch mind control (if you don't know what I am referring to, read this article first) and, coincidentally, products of Beta Kitten programming are often made to wear blond wigs. In the videos, this wig is worn by Maddie Ziegler, who is a typical child star raised by a twisted industry.

Maddie Ziegler

Maddie Ziegler began dancing at the age of 2 and, at age 8, appeared on Dance Moms, a "reality TV" show. The show is one is yet another excuse to dress young girls in slutty outfits and putting them on TV

Ziegler has also appeared in a few Disney TV shows (the ultimate launch pad of screw up childstars). Today, at age 12, things are getting out of hand

Ziegler, age 12, looking adult-like with high heels, in the summer issue of Kode magazine

Ziegler (age 12) wearing makeup, a short skirt and heels while showing off her legs.

Maddie Ziegler is yet another example of a child star who grew up in an industry ruled by sick people who prey on the innocence of children. Sia's videos symbolically describes the dark side of this entire system. Let's look at the videos.

Chandelier

If one listens to Chandelier without watching the video, it appears to be about about a girl who parties and gets drunk in order to keep sadness and desperation at bay.