Celebrity Victims

If you haven't yet figured out that musicians, actors/actresses, politicians and news anchors are under heavy mind control and being used to manipulate you, here is a place to start.

Without answering the why or how, I want to put this out there because you can try to convince somebody all day that the Illuminati is mind controlling celebrities and many will never believe you. Show them the following video clips and the fact that something bizzare and likely sinister is happening becomes virtually impossible to deny.

1. Eminem

Watch this bizarre behavior from Eminem on live television in September of 2013.

2. Al Roker Jr.

Al Roker Jr. is an actor, author, and most widely known as the weather anchor for the NBC television network. Watch Al Roker Jr.'s 17 second motionless and soulless stare into the camera in this next video.

3. Britney Spears

During the middle of this interview with Diane Sawyer, watch Britney completely change personalities. Was this monarch mind control programming triggered by a word Diane said?

4. Miley Cyrus

In an interview Miley Cyrus did on the Ellen Show, she acts strange and not like her usual herself. Ellen asks her about a guy she has been seen with named Justin and if they are dating. Notice the image that is displayed on the screen of the two together, particularly Miley's eyes. To me they indicate a person who is hypnotized and not fully conscious or aware.

5. Beyonce

This one looks like it might be a case of drugs more than anything, although it's very bizzare and could just as easily be a sign of monarch/MK Ultra mind control programming. If celebrity life is so good, when why would she be taking drugs that numb her out this much?