Prologue (It Aint Trickin If You Got It)

Começar do início

They all nodded their heads as if to say hello to Mya who just smiled and watched as they all began to leave.

"Wait not you Skeez I want you to try some of this." He smirked taking the tooth pick out of his mouth. Mya raised her eyebrow in confusion but knew that out of all the years she had him as a client he never failed to pay so she went along with what he had planned. The tall boy had admired Mya since he had first laid eyes on her, being new to the game he had no idea who she was and what she was secretly known for. Mya was a prostitute but only for the elite no one would ever know she was one unless she told them or she fucked them, period. All her clients were forced to sign waivers that kept them from telling anyone about her business, videotaping, or defaming her character in the public eye. She was a whore but she was a smart whore one with lawyer yes prostitution was illegal but with her whit and her lawyer being a client of hers anything was possible.

Mya smiled at the sexy tall light skin nigga that stood before her with an already erect pipe. She could tell from the imprint it was making in his basketball shorts that he was packing a monster and for the first time in a while she was eager to jump on the pipe.

"What's up Skeez? I heard you in there doing your thing." She stood from the lap of Dlo and grabbed the hands of the young up and coming rapper that towered over her.

"Yeah you liked that shit?" He grabbed onto her large plump ass bringing her close to his rock hard pipe, feeling the large hands of Dlo pull her dress up from behind her she spread her legs apart and squatted down getting ready to show her shit to the both of them. Pulling Skeez's shorts down she took a second to admire his large pipe and worked her tongue all around the head making eye contact with him he entire time. Grabbing on Dlo from behind her with one hand she unbuckled his pants and began to stroke and rub on his pipe while she deep throated the now moaning Skeez. The taste of his pipe was sweet when you've had as many pipes in your mouth as Mya has; you start to learn the different taste, textures, and smells of penises from around the world.

 Switching over to the next pipe she spit and immediately began to deep throat the medium pipe that belonged to Dlo. She moaned as she used one hand to stroke Skeez's pipe and the other to massage and rub on Diddy's balls just the way he liked it. The way she worked her tongue and never seemed to choke or need to be directed to do the things he liked is why he always came back for more, five thousand a fuck may seem like a lot to the average nigga but to him it was well worth the money. The warm feeling of nut entering her mouth from the familiar shaft of his caused her to giggle softly while she swallowed.

"Damn, you never cease to amaze me Mya." He muttered pulling his pants up annd taking a stack of money out of a Louie V duffle bag he had sitting on a table. Mya quickly turned her attention back to Skeez as he stood patiently waiting for his turn to feel the orgasm that his boss just received.

"Aye Dlo give us a few minutes alone." He spoke out as he pulled me up and bent me over the table where he was situating the money.

"Whatever you need bruh. Mya do him well ma." He chuckled before leaving the room.

"About time we got that old ass nigga out of here you ready to take this pipe?" His New York accent was so strong that Mya could barely understand what he said deciding to go with the best answer she replied.

"Beat this shit up baby." The pressure of his large pipe entering her surprisingly tight palace caused her to moan out of pain and pleasure; she loved the feeling of new pipe inside of her. Skeez groaned and leaned back as Mya threw her ass back hard and fast, the flexing she was doing with her palace was something he never experienced before gripping onto her hips in an attempt to slow down her ass so he wouldn't cum so fast was failed.

"Fuck!" he groaned out loud.

 Matching her rhythm he dug deep into her ass filling the studio with the sounds of her fat ass slapping against his torso. He looked down at her juices running down his leg from around the condom and instantly came filling the condom with his sperm. Impressed by how fast he had come it hit him that she wasn't a groupie like he once thought she was a prostitute because there was no way a groupie bitch had palace that good.

"I never came that fast before, what was that shit you did with your palace?" He asked curious at the trick he received from the experienced woman. Mya stood up and pulled down her designer dress puffed up her long curly 25inch Brazilian hair and grabbed the 10k from off of the table that Dlo had laid out for her.

"The same shit you can get on the regular once you're able to afford me."

She spoke with her usual sweet tone but was being nothing but honest, she only fucked with men of stature, importance, and money the last thing she would do is fuck with a nigga who was just now coming into money. She pulled a pen and a waiver out of her purse and handed the pen to him after placing the paper on the table.

"I need you to sign this." She spoke in a nonchalant as if what just occurred between the three of them never happened.

"A whore with a waiver? I got a lot to learn about this industry huh?" He laughed as he placed his John Hancock on the legal paper. Folding it up and placing it into her large Chanel purse she smirked ignoring his comment, she had heard it all before and it no longer bothered her as long as she got what she needed, the cash.

PLEASE PLEASE FOLLOW AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARYS FOR UPDATES GUYS THIS STORY IS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER I PROMISE AND I WANT EVERYONE TO BE ABLE TO ENJOY IT XOXO