Prologue (It Aint Trickin If You Got It)

Mya pressed down on the pedal to her all white 2013 May Bach with the sole of her gold Giuseppe heels.  Rapping along to Yo Gotti's new hit song 'act right' she swerved in and out of traffic with ease as she rushed to meet with her second trick of the day.

"I'm goin' goin back back to the Bay

Rest in peace Mac Dre

I'm a street nigga all I do is talk yay

Want me in your city nigga know they gon' pay

Ain't lookin' for a free throw, lookin for a freak ho

Cuban link chain on my neck weigh a kilo

Nigga just violated pissed dirty to his P.O."

 She threw up her perfectly manicured fingers as she rapped to her favorite song of the summer, it just so happened that he was a client of hers. Good in bed but sweat like a pig, he was one of those niggas that talked a big game but was quick to cum but the money was good at 5k a night so she wasn't one to complain. Quick niggas like Gotti were the reason she was riding comfortably in a Maybach at the young age of 25 with no education or work history what got her to the top was her pussy game. She wasn't proud of her undocumented education and work ethic but what she was proud of was her ability to strive with the only things that God blessed her with her assets. With the right demeanor, body, a dime face, and sex skills you can make the highest rated nigga fall to his knees for you.

She's been doing this for the past five years and had become a pro at it, with just one look at a guy she could figure out what type of sex he was into. She'd do anything for the right price wether it be sticking a dildo up an athlete's ass or licking the wife of an A-list actor while he watches. If you had the money she had the will. She pulled up to a studio where she was meeting with one of her regulars while he was at work. Applying her favorite shade of pink MAC viva glam lip-gloss to her plump pouty lips she smiled showing off her expensive teeth. Pushing her perky breast up inside of her white Givenchy dress she smiled at them and checked on her false eyelashes that curved perfectly around her almond shape eyes.

"Alright let's go make this money." She said to herself before stepping out of her car not forgetting to hit the automatic lock hearing the chirp that indicated that her car was secure she made her way inside of the studio.

 She had been inside of his studio so many times that the many platinum plaques hanging on the walls of the long hallway that showed off the many hits he had under his label no longer fazed her. The sound of the music felt as if it was a soundtrack to her life as she walked slowly to the room where he was working with others. The echoes of her high heels seemed to go along with the beat, peeking into the room she smiled when she saw Dlo leaned back in a large chair bobbing his head to the flow of the rapper that was making his word heard in the booth. Dlo was one of her regulars, he was a veteran in the cold world of hip-hop making hit after hit since the late 90's. The smell of her perfume seemed to get everyone in the room's attention as she made her way inside and promptly made a seat out of his lap.

Everyone was so used to my weekly appearance in the studio but no one knew the extent of their relationship that it was strictly business she got fucked and he pays. All of them just assuming that she was a regular side chick to his main Cassandra, out of honor and loyalty to Dlo  they kept what they saw to themselves.

"You got the money daddy?" She whispered sweetly into his ear already knowing the answer to her own question. He just merely sucked his teeth and gripped on her ass tightly.

"Alright everybody give me an hour to myself go get something to eat or something." He demanded to the group of men that were in the studio with us.