Chapter two

Clara's pov

"Yes miss it's twins. Obviously we can't tell the gender since you're about two months. Should I bring your mother in?" she asked. I shook my head. "I need time." She nodded and left the room.

I sat up and put my head in my hands. I can't believe how stupid I am. When I was ten teachers would tell you if you got pregnant your life is over. That you should wait for sex. Why didn't I? He didn't pressure me or anything I just went along with it because I didn't want to disappoint him. Plus a tiny part of me wanted it.

But do I love him? It scares me that I do and I'm thirteen. He probably only said it back to make me happy. A tear streamed down my face. I'm only thirteen!

Jace sat on the bed and wrapped his arms around me. "It's gonna be ok. I'll be there for you and the babies." He said putting his hands on my stomach. When his hands were on my stomach it felt right. I don't know, maybe motherly instincts or something.

I sighed. "Thanks, I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have your support." We kissed and he ended up on top of me on the bed. "You know we better stop or else we'll be having sex in a public place." He said smirking. "I really don't know if we'll have sex anymore."

"Why?" he asked. "Because I'm pregnant and we don't need three kids." He laughed. "That's not possible." I let out a sigh of relief.

We got up and went to the waiting room to see my mom sitting in a chair looking very anxious.

"What are the results?" She asked. I squeezed Jace's hand scared to tell her it was twins. He sensed my nervousness and squeezed my hand back. "Mom it's uh twins. I'm seven weeks." I said nervously. Not really anything she can do about it. I refuse to get an abortion.

"Ok lets go." She said disappointment in her voice. She couldn't look me in the eye.

My own mother was so disappointed she couldn't look me in the eye.

"I'll wait in the car" she said. "I see you guys have some things to talk about." She walked out of the place and I sat down. I'm having a baby. But not just one but two.

"It's gonna be ok. Just think about it little versions of us running around the world." He said smiling.

"You're happy?" I asked appalled. "We just found out we're having twins and I'm not even in high school."

"I'm just trying to look on the bright side." He said. "You're right. We should look on the bright side."

Jace's pov

On the way back to her house I couldn't believe she really is pregnant. My mate is pregnant.

When I first met her when she was seven and I was nine I was shocked to find we're mates.

Usually the mate bond isn't recognized at first sight. But I guess since I'm a future alpha of the biggest pack in north america it was.

When she was twelve I figured we were old enough to at least date. But one night on her birthday it became our first time of many.

Now here we are pregnant. I was so happy. I'll have to explain the mate thing to her but I think she needs to get used to the idea of being pregnant at thirteen first.

Her brother and mom knew about mates so they would understand.

Her mom has a mate who is the alpha of one of our allies. His pack wasn't understanding about a human luna so they decided when she had a child that could take place as the alpha he would fake his death and they would see each other once a week along with the baby. Ryder found out when he became fifteen but I guess Clara will know earlier.

When we got back Ryder was sitting on the couch.

"What's the results?" Ryder asked. Clara took a deep breath. "It's twins." She said and squeezed my hand.

He looked shocked. "Jace can we talk?" Ryder more so demanded than asked, walking to the kitchen and I followed him.

"Are you stupid? You have sex with my sister and get her pregnant and now you'll have to explain to your mate you have kids and to my sister you have to leave her and your kids." He said.

"I won't have to because-"

"No don't make excuses."

"She's my mate."

"She is?" Instead of Ryder saying that it was Liz their mom. I nodded. Damn what a crazy day. I never expected to find out Clara was pregnant or have to tell her family we were mates.

But it was one of the best days of my life.

Clara's pov

I sat on the couch with my hand on my stomach. I was processing everything. There are two human beings in my body.

I loved the thought of me and Jace being parent's together but what about school? I'll be pregnant the rest of this year and a little of the summer.

Gosh, I'm so stupid.

For some reason I didn't regret the things we did. I don't know why. I know I should but I don't. I mean yes I'm a pregnant teen but I don't regret anything.

Why would I? I have my babies' father behind me and my family hasn't disowned me yet.

It was strange like this was supposed to happen. I brushed the thought away when everyone came out from the kitchen.

"Clara I need to talk to you." Ryder said. I followed him into the kitchen. "So um your really having this kid?" he asked. I nodded. There's no way I'm aborting my children. Adoption maybe. "Someone's gonna be an uncle." I said joking though he didn't smile. Instead he sighed.

"Clara when I said to use protection I didn't mean it but I didn't think you would get pregnant because I didn't think you'd have sex." He said. I sighed. "No one really thought about it. But what's done is done."

We talked about the baby and the future. He told me if Jace does anything to me to tell him because he will cut off his balls best friend or not. Which made me laugh.

Jace stayed for dinner too. Then we went upstairs to my room. I was surprised everyone was okay with it. We were laying on my bed my head laying on his chest.

"So how do you feel about me being pregnant?" I asked. I know he was going to stand by me and our children but I don't know how he feels.

"Honestly? I'm really happy. I can't wait for them to get here." He said rubbing my stomach sending tingles I always felt when we touched through my body.

I always wondered why they were there. Why would I feel butterflies every time we were together.

But that didn't matter right now.

All that matters now are our kids.