The Job Of A High School Host!

Haruhi and I were studying in the Library, which was quiet for once. I then check them time, and noticed we were going to be late for the host club, if we didn't hurry.

"Haruhi, the club is about to start!" I told her urgently, "We need to hurry!"

She then got up and we started making our way down to the host club, "We're never going to hear the end of it, if we show up late." Haruhi told me, I just hummed in agreement. We eventually, showed up at the club. So we proceeded inside.

WTF?!!! That's the first thing I thought when we walked inside. Where are we? What is this place? "Welcome!" Haruhi and I heard the boys say, so we turned to them. I'm sorry, but couldn't help the blush coming on to my cheeks, they were shirtless!! What do you expect!! But seriously, why is it decked out like a tropical paradise?

'Can you see this from heaven mom?' I thought deadpanning, 'this is the club we were forced to join.'

"You finally made it you two." Hikaru and Kaoru said, "You're so late."

"I could be wrong, but my calendar says it's still early spring" Haruhi said, looking at the calendar she had in her hands.

Tamaki then started talking really dramatically and Mori-Senpai was running around with Honey-Senpai on his back, "Huddling under a kotasu table, fearing the cold would be nonsense. Well besides, the hearing system we have here is...the best!" Tamaki finished in a dramatic pose with a fan in his hand.

Haruhi and I huffed after his little 'speech' he had, then Kyoya asked us noticing our attitude, "Do you have a problem with the way we run out club, you two? Be careful what you say, you owe us 8 million yen remember?"

I then flinched remembering the accident, that's what caused us being in this club in the first place.

"Gentleman don't bundle up in bulky clothing. It may be chilling early spring out there in the real world, but here in the club, we want to surprise our chilly little kittens to a warm, tropical paradise!" Tamaki explained to Haruhi and I, but then continued, "Oh yes! We've turned this place into nirvana, a foamy tropical island of everlasting summer!"

'The band? Oh wait the place, okay.'

Haruhi and I were deadpanning the whole time, "Oh really, that's funny because I feel a massive chill right now." I couldn't help but laugh at what she said.

~The Host Club is now open for business~

"Even with my lustrous skin, shining like brilliant ivory, exposed by my Balinese king outfit, I'm nothing but a slave before my goddess, I kneel before you and swear my loyalty." Tamaki said to one of his guests, looking into her eyes with his face up close.

"Oh, Tamaki." The girly muttered dreamily, with hearts in her eyes just like the rest of his guests. Haruhi and I had to watch this scene while we were refilling the girls' drinks. But then he continued, "Oh yes, I almost forgot to mention to you ladies, next week the Ouran host club will be sponsoring a party."

Haruhi and I stopped walking once we heard, "We're throwing a party?" We muttered confused, but decided to listen what the others were saying about this 'party'.

"What kind of party is it going to be?" One of the twins' guests asked them.

"Is it going to be formal?" The other one asked them.

Hikaru responded first, "Why yes, in fact we rented the schools largest hall-"

"-it's the perfect place for dancing." Kaoru finished with his chin on his fist.