Time Well Spent

Começar do início

"Oh,hush up." she snapped.

"C'mon" he said."Let's go get ready to go visit heaven."

She smiled sitting herself in his truck. They opened the portal for their dimension, and they were instantly sucked in.

-12 years laters-

"Stephanie get down here now" called her mother. "We're gonna be late." she shouted.

Good she thought. She didn't like going anyways. She used to when she was like what six but she's all grown up,she's officially double digits and that means she's totally on the old enough scale.

Besides she could visit her aunt,unlce and grandparents anytime. But,her mom always chosed this day.She got it this was The Last Day and it marks an important milestone in their family line.She could hear her mother saying it now.

She waved goodbye to Lily as the car strolled off.Part of Stephanie always felt bad.She always told Lily she was going on her annual camping trip when really she was teleporting to this other dimension in which her parents controlled and also contained a new passageway to heaven.

"Can't I just stay with Lily while you guys visit" she asked.

"Steph," began her father ."We've went over this.You should be happy to see your family.Don't you know they died so that you can be here?"

She mimicked his words and sighed.Her father, Cole always said that.Every time and her mom would just nod her head and agree.

The car ride was never long. She was familiar with everything and didn't wait for her parents to guide her.She was eleven for crying out loud.Hello that meant old enough, right?

She turned the left corner at Holy Street and continued where she'd know she'd find uncle Temperance and auntie Candice. She loved how Candice always knew she was coming and made her a special batch of cookies.

She tapped on the door and Ana answered.Ana was sorta like her aunt .She was her mother's bestfriend so it felt like she was also hers'.

"Ana!"

She flung unto Ana,hugging her tightly. "Where's Luke?"

She loved Luke the most.Her mother would always say because Luke was somehow apart of her just like he was apart of her.

"He's with his family for a while.Seems like there's some important thing he has to get straightened before he can meet us.

She walked in immediately going into the kitchen where a fresh plate of cookies where. "Yes." she picked one up and shoved into her mouth. She could hear Temperance chucking and turned around.

"Don't laugh." she tried to scold. But it really came out more like "Donn lofff." She swalloed the cookie and rubbed her tummy.

"Stephanie," began Angel. "Who told you that you could leave without permission?"

She thought about it for a second. "Myself. C'mon mom I'm like almost twelve." she said as if that was a real grown.

"Lord,please help her before I kill her."

Stephanie rolled her eyes.

"Where's my favorite little niece?" asked Candy. She was giving her that mushy kissy voice.Coming at her with wide arms,and puckered lips.

"Here I am" she squeaked grabbing another cookie from the tray.

Candice smushed her with a hug.Temperance and Cole were already on the coutch with a pack of Coca Cola's and a bag of Lay's setting the television timer for a game.