My Boss - Episode 1

Your POV

Why is he so hot in suits? He's so attractive, his smile is the brightest and his figure is perfect. Although he can be very bossy sometimes but that's a turn on for me. He may look so arrogant and careless sometimes but deep inside he's a really soft guy when it comes to a person he really loves.

His impression are just so attractive, he is just so hot. Those lips, i want to kiss them, again. He's not that romantic at all too but when he really does things for you and really cares about you, he'll give and show you everything he got, just to prove you that he loves you.

His name is Park Jimin. And he is my boss, i'm his personal assistant. I like him. No. I love him.

I've been working with him for 5 years by now and that's why i talked very professional about himself. I know him since he helped me for getting a work. I know what he likes and what he dislikes. I know who he loves and who he hates.

We've been through a lot. We had this day when he had a girlfriend and tried to surprise her for their first anniversary, and he found out that she cheated on him at the same day.

I remember him knocking on my door around half past 3 in the morning outside my house. I let him inside and comforted him after telling me what happened. That's how close we were.

But, while comforting him, we did something that wasn't supposed to be happening. I was his personal assistant and he was my boss. I was working for him and i was his employer. It was forbidden but before we knew it, we did it.

And since that day, everything changed. He didn't talk to me like a friend anymore, he would only talk to me when i have to do something for him, he doesn't even look at me in the eye, or sometimes, he just calls me from my phone or text me what i have to do. That was it.

He doesn't come to my house anymore, he doesn't drink with me anymore. Just, everything turned out differently and that hurted me alot. I fell for him but he didn't. And it really hurts seeing him everyday.

"Y/N eonnie. Annyeong, how was your weekend?" Jiwon asked, Jimin's secretary, while taking her sit which was beside me.

"It was pretty good. I had enough sleep, what about you?" I asked while continuing what i was doing.

"It was good, Minsuk took me to a date for our first anniversary." She said proudly.

"Woah, really? That's fantastic, congratulations dongsaeng!" I smiled at her.

"Tha-" she was interrupted by the one and only, Park Jimin. Our boss.

"What anniversary?" He asked very arrogant. Both Jiwon and i were shocked when he suddenly popped out of nowhere. Jiwon and i stood up and bowed to him.

"Well, last week Saturday, my boyfriend took me to a date for our anni-" oh yeah, I forgot to tell her. Well she's new and it's my job to tell her what she can't say or do in front of our boss.

He hates when he hears something about relationships and all, well since that day. So I cupped her mouth. He looked weird at me but i shrugged it off while Jiwon was confused, trying to get off my grip.

"What Jiwon was talking about was that she hates anniversary." I covered for her up although it was wrong, well for her.

Jimin, i mean, our boss then walked away looking very 'dirty' to us.

When he was not be seen anymore, i let go of Jiwon's mouth.

"What was that for?" She said calmly as possible.

"I forgot to tell you. He hates hearing things about relationships, don't ask me why. Just don't talk about "love" in front of him." I explained.

"Oh. Okay? Got it." She looked quite weird about the reason though. But hey, it's the truth.

After that, we went back to work.

-

[edited]