Beauxbatons Explorer 2: Adrienne Bellamont

Name: Adrienne Bellamont

Age: 17

Gender: Female

School: Beauxbatons

Nation of Origin: France

Appearance: Her appearance resembles her older sister's in so many ways that on more than one occasion, the two girls have been mistaken for twins. Long blonde locks cascades down her back in tangled waves, spilling over her shoulders and halfway down her back. Both she and Aimée share a pale, almost doll-like complexion and slender figure, though she is shorter in height, at 5'0". Her eyes are the one feature that serves as a sharp contrast between herself and her sister – they are a pale shade of blue, flecked with grey, apparently coming from her mother's side of the family. If one looks closely, they can see a few faint freckles dotting her cheeks, but are usually covered up with makeup as Adrienne does not like them.

Personality: Though Adrienne and Aimée may look similar, their personalities are extremely different. While Aimée buries herself in work and rarely ever associates with anyone, Adrienne is the cheerful, outgoing, and sweet member of the Bellamont family. She is extraordinarily popular at Beauxbatons, even though her grades are only average, because of her kind heart and amiable nature. Many have described her smile to "light up their day", and she radiates a warm and caring aura wherever she goes. However, due to the fact that she does not place her own success first and instead chooses to enjoy life, her parents do not believe she would be prosperous in life and have made plans to pass on all of their inheritance to Aimée, instead of Adrienne. Often, they give her the cold shoulder while pampering Aimée, the golden child. These facts had led to a month-long feud between the sisters that is still going on today, straining their relationship.

Wand Characteristics: Willow with phoenix feather core, 14 1/2 inches, slightly springy.

Other: Her patronus is an ermine.