Hogwarts Explorer 1: Mareth Ealair

Name: Mareth Ealair

Age: 17

Gender: Male

School: Hogwarts

Nation of Origin: Cardiff, Wales

Appearance: His rustled hair is both brown and blonde, but the former of the two colors controls the roots of the medium-length strands. The blonde falls to the ends, covering his forehead messily, but failing to do so with his ears. His face is defined and strong, but pale, much like the rest of his body. The magenta color of his lips is prevalent and noticeable, but not as much as his sharp, soothing, beautiful eyes. They are natural and of the earth's essence; not an ocean, nor the sky, Mareth's eyes are a different entity of the same connotations. The last of his intrigue lays within the cool tone of his voice- angelic, demonic, low, and high, his words are formed like a glacier out of freezing water.

Personality: Mareth is innovatively strange. Constantly discovering new words to say and new ways to interact with people, he is a fun and interesting friend to have around. A being of the color blue, his emotional state can be described as deep and wave-like, pushing against the coastline of his brain like there's nothing left to do, but cry. And Mareth is a beautiful crier, a kind of label no one ever sees coming. Sometimes, he'll go mute, because the world has so much to tell him and he refuses to interrupt; often, he'll never give his vow to silence, as his stories are too grand to go untold. Of course, the foundation of such tales are bland, but Mareth has a poetic way with words that carries meaning beyond compare. He is a wonderful friend. Between his trustworthiness and respect for authority, Mareth fits in Ravenclaw like he was the enemy its founder. Intelligence can be measured outside the books, and that is why Mareth was placed in the rigid house and not Hufflepuff, where most saw him going.

Wand Characteristics: His rigid, ten and three-quarter inch wand is made of bark from a weeping willow, tipped with the hair of a male unicorn.

Patronus: A ring-tailed lemur named Marley. Mareth likes to believe he and the animal have similar eyes. It is not true.

Other: Some people call him Marley, like his patronus, but it is rather uncommon.