Chapter Fourteen: A bit of an argument

{Sans POV)

I clench my fist and take a few seconds to collect myself. I look at (Y/n)'s dad making direct eye contact. "Listen, you know why I'm here. Why are you trying so hard to get your daughter away from me?"

"You know the answer to that, you disgusting living creature."

Before I can say anything he continues to talk.

"But, I guess it's my fault letting my daughter go to an environment where there are monsters." He shrugs.

"Okay Sir, I've had enough of this. Why are you so against monsters? There's nothing wrong with us. You, humans were the problem. You people raged on a war. You, humans sealed us underground for many years." I raise my voice.. I can feel myself getting more and more angry.

"And your point is? Pfftt..Listen Sans. That may have been a long time ago but in my opinion you guys should've stayed underground. Earth, is where only humans belong; not monsters."

"You sound so ignorant right now! Do you know how stupid you sound? You're a racist against monsters.."

"I've had enough of the chatting with you. Me and my family will be moving and there's nothing you can do about it. Now, may you please exit." He groans, rolling his eyes.

"No, how do you live man? How-- what did we monsters do to you humans? Is it because you're scared of us? Are you scared of me?" I approach closer to him and he backs up.

"I'm not scared of a little monster like you." He scoffs and within that second I throw my arm to the side making (Y/n)'s Dad fling roughly in the direction my arm went. His eyes widen with pure fear and I use my powers again to continue throwing him everywhere across the room, making loud noises.

He yelps and screams which is actually pleasing to hear.

"Sans!" He yells, having no control of his body. I continue to throw him around like a puppet and I can't help but to laugh a little. "Hey, listen.. I didn't wanna do this to ya but you kept pushing me. I was kinda hoping we could be friends." I drop him right on his back. Suddenly I hear the door burst open.

"SANS!" (Y/n) screams. "What did you do to my dad? Wh-- that's not talking!"

I turn around and she steps back in shock, seeing me.

"Why is your eye blue like that..and.."

"Oh.." I look at my hand then look back at (Y/n)'s dad.

Ah shit...

*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-
A/N: Holy llama hi guys B) short little chappy
I have no idea what I'm gonna do with this story next xD aghhhh