Chapter Three

*Random Sans POV*

I signed. Another slow day of school. Entering my house I immediately went to my room and flopped on my bed. Papyrus was obviously hanging out with that walking trash can-- Mettaton. I pulled out a random comic book and started to read it. Suddenly, I remembered y/n. The new girl. Beautiful young lady. I put aside my book and looked at the ceiling. "(Y/N)..." I sighed once more, thinking of her (e/c) eyes, and gorgeous (h/c) hair. Her lovely voice, and that adorable shyness.

Man, I just met the girl not that long ago and I may like her. I thought to myself. I sat up. "Sans, what are you doing? Thinking about (y/n) like that.."

**

A few months passed by, and me and (y/n) grew closer and closer. She met many of the people I know and they all started to enjoy her company. My punny ways had rubbed off on her, so every now and then she would crack a joke making everyone laugh, and annoying the crap out of Papyrus. Brilliant. Brilliantly amazing.

-Later At the SkeleBros house-

"SANS. I WOULD LIKE A FEW WORDS WITH YOU PLEASE." Papyrus called me from downstairs. "Coming!" I lazily got outta meh bed and headed for downstairs. "What is it bro?"

"WELL, YOU KNOW HOW YOU AND (Y/N) HAVE BEEN HANGING OUT A LOT?"

"uh yea?"

"I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT YOU MAY LIKE HER. IN THE MORE THAN A FRIEND WAY." He smirked. My face heated up. "What? Me? Pft. No." I totally lied. "Me and her are just friends. Nothing more nothing less."

"SANS, EVER SINCE YOU MET (Y/N) YOU'VE BEEN MORE HAPPIER. IT MAKES ME HAPPY SEEING YOU THIS WAY."

"Y-you think so? I don't see it. I mean, she is an interesting creature. And yes, I may have a liking to her--"

"SO YOU DO LIKE (Y/N) IN THE MORE THAN A FRIEND WAY!" He interrupted.

"Dude! Shut up!" My whole face grew blue. "I'VE SEEN THE WAY YOU LOOK AT HER. YOU LOOK AT HER WITH LUST AND ADMIRATION. NEVER HAVE I SEEN THAT BEFORE! NYEH HEH HEH~"

"dude!" I pulled my hoodie over my head. "Ugh, it's true. I can't deny it. I do like her. I really do. She just gets me y'know? I don't know if she feels the same.. I mean.. I'm a monster.. And she's a human.. Besides, I doubt she feels the same way."

"YOU NEVER KNOW. I THINK YOU SHOULD ASK HER OUT." My brother randomly suggested. "What? No way! I don't wanna ruin our friendship!"

"YOU HAVE TO BE CASUAL ABOUT IT. JUST ASK HER OUT ON A DATE. TO THINK OF IT, I DON'T THINK YOU EVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE."

"nope. But I've liked some chicks..then I found out they weren't for me. So I've always been single." I told him. "I SEE...THEN I KNOW FOR SURE (Y/N) IS THE ONE!"

"You think so? I dunno.. I'll think about it. I've only known her for a while.."

"I'LL GIVE YOU TIME MY BROTHER, BUT I KNOW YOU WILL MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE." He winked. "NOW PICK UP YOUR SOCKS!"

"Hahahha. No."

"SANS!" Papyrus fumed and all I could do was laugh.

Maybe I will ask her out..

×~×~×~×~×~×~
A/N: it's like 3 am
I need to stop writing and go to sleep. XD short chapter is short. Hope you enjoyed tho.

-jay