Chapter Four

You sat quietly in history class. Your teacher, Mrs. Dreemurr, was going over the history of humans and monsters. You knew the story too well.

'It's sad to think, that to this day, some humans and monsters still can't get along.'

You thought tapping your pencil on your notebook. The bell rung, cueing everyone that it's time to be dismissed. You gathered your belongs and made your way out the door. "Hey, (Y/N)." That deep smooth voice you knew all too well rung through your ears. You turned, smiling at the skeleton boy whom have been waiting for you at the door. "Heya Sansy." He started walking you to your next class.

"How was history?" He asked, hands in pocket. "It was great. We discussed about the history of humans and monsters." You hugged your books against your chest. "Interesting." Is all he said. You looked at him and he seemed uneasy. "You okay there?" You asked.

"Oh uh yes. Why do you ask?"

"You seem a bit off and quiet today. What's on your mind?"

"Well..." He gulped. "There's this girl that I find really neato." He then blushed. You blinked. "A girl? Tell me about her." You grew curious.

He likes someone?

You couldn't help but to feel a bit jealous, still not aware that this 'girl' is actually you. "Yep. She's wonderful and beautiful. I really do like her. I just don't know if she feels the same. I mean, I've known her for a while now."

"Just ask her out. I'm sure she'd say yes to a handsome guy like you." You suggested and his face grew more blue. "Papyrus said the same thing. But I can't bring myself up to it. I've been lovestruck. I get all nervous around her I can barely breathe."

Okay now you really felt jealous. "What's her name?" You just had to know who this girl was. "I can't tell you.."

"What? Why?"

"Ooh would you look at that." You two made it to your next class. "I'll catch you around kiddo!" With that being said, he vanished in a swift wind of blue leaving you upset and mad as hell.

Why won't he tell me!

You entered your class.

**meanwhile**

Sans was skipping as usual. He doesn't really like school, yet he still comes just to make some friends and be around his brother. "She doesn't know it's her.. Why can't I just fucking do it." He cursed underneath his breath. "God, I'm an idiot." He grabbed his skull, leaning on the wall.

"S-Sans?" A soft nervous voice called the boys name. He looked up seeing his good nerdy friend Alphys. She was a chubby lizard-like creature who wore glasses and a complete shy wreck. "Alphys. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well, my teacher wanted me to deliver something to another teacher. Aren't you s-supposed to be in c-class?" She fixed her glasses, envelope in hand. "You know I barely go to class Alphys." Sans grinned. "Now scurry along. Or I'll tell Undyne you've been distracted and make her punish you." He winked. The nervous girls face grew a ruby red. "No! Please..anything but that.. I-I'll go n-n-now." And she did go. How Sans loved to mess with her.

**Later After School**

"Heya (y/n), let me walk you home today." Sans asked, trying to keep it cool, but deep down he had butterflies in his imaginary stomach."Sure! I love it when you do." You closed your locker and you left the school with your boney friend.

As you two walked, you still wanted to know who this girl was. "Soooo. Are you gonna tell me who the girl is?" You smoothly just threw the question out there. "Hmmmm. Nope." Sans responded and you boiled.

"Tell me please." You begged.

"Why? Do you really want to know?" He teased.

"Yes! I really want to know!"

"Do you really, really, REALLY want to know?"

"Really, really, really! Stop playing around! I'm too curious."

"Well, she has beautiful (e/c) eyes, the most beautiful smile and a laugh that sounds like Angels to my ears whenever I hear it. She has gorgeous (h/c) hair, and the cutest personality. H-Her name is (y/n)..and she's standing right in front of me.." Sans was feeling hella confident then the butterflies kicked in making him blush and stutter.

"M-Me?" You blushed, pointing at yourself. You were surprised and happy at the same time.

"Yes you... So.. Would you like to go on a date with me Friday night?" Sans asked, rubbing the back of his skull.

'I did it! I did it! Holy shit..' He thought.

You couldn't form any words, still recovering from the fact that the girl he liked was you.

"(Y/n)?" Sans on the otherhand was starting to feel more anxious from your lack of response. "I..understand.. I knew it..heh." Sans turned away. "Forget I said anything." Honestly? He felt crushed.

"Yes.." You finally spoke. "Yes I would like to go on a date with you!" You grabbed his boney arm and embraced him. Tears escaped from Sans eye sockets and hugged you back. "Thank you.."

"Sans, I've liked you for some time too.." You rubbed his back. "Are you..crying?"

"I was scared you were just gonna reject me. I was scared you wouldn't feel the same way...you're absolutely lovely. I never asked someone out before, and I never had such a strong feeling for a girl such as you." He sniffles.

You thought This was pretty cute of him. "Oh, Sans." You pulled away and kissed his forehead. "It's okay.." You smiled. "I just wish you'd ask me sooner!"

×~×~×~×~×~×~

A/N: yaayyy the hook up.
Please gimme some feedback ^√^/

-Jay