Chapter Six: Date continuation

After that quick swoosh of wind, you found yourself standing in front of a place named Grillby's.

So many questions ran through your head. "Woah! What was...?"

"Shhh," Sans held tight on your hand. "Let's go inside."

You and your date walked towards the restaurant/bar and like a gentleman, he opened the door for you. "Ladies first ~" He winked and you stepped in.

"T-Thank you." You blushed and Sans took a hold of your hand again, which caused your stomach to form butterflies. Soon after, you two took a seat in a booth. "N-Nice place." You didn't know why, but you were nervous as hell since the date started.

Little did you know, Sans was also a bit nervous. He wanted this to be the perfect date. "Yeah, heh. It's named after our friend Grillby. His father couldn't think of a better name so..."

"Really? It's so cozy and homey in here.." You looked down at the menu.

"Do you see anything you like?" He asked.

"Yea the (your favorite food) sounds about good." You told him. "Hey, that doesn't sound bad. I think I'll have that too."

Grillby soon came by to take your orders and Sans took care of it smoothly. You made sure you waved at Grillby, since you're familiar with him. Before he left he looked at Sans in an astonished way. Only because he was impressed that Sans managed to get a date with you.

While you and your date waited for your food Sans told a few puns.

"Why couldn't the skeleton share the bad news?"

"Why?" You asked with a smile glued on your face.

"He didn't have the heart."

Honestly that was lame, yet you still laughed which made Sans ecstatic.

"What did the skull say to the bone protecting the spinal cord?"

"I don't know, What did he say?" You giggled.

"I'll keep you safe, Vertebae~" Sans winked and felt extremely happy hearing your beautiful laughter.

After a few more jokes and bad puns, Grillby arrived with you and the punny skeletons food. "Thanks, Grill." Sans thanked the walking ball of fire and he nodded in response walking away. "Well (Y/n), let's dig in shall we?"

**Afterwards**

Your dinner with Sans went well, now you and him were at a local park and 10 o'clock came creeping around. If you weren't home by that time your dad was gonna flip shit. You looked at the time and reminded Sans. "Sans, It's getting late."

"Late? Oh, your dad was serious about that 10 o'clock thing. That's some bullshit." He sighed and gripped your hand. "Yea, you don't want him to hate you now do you?" You asked between giggles.

"Tibia honest, I already think he doesn't like me." Sans told you. Your face scrunched up in concern.

"What makes you say that?"

"Because I'm a skeleton?"

"So? Don't let it bother you.. I like you Sans."

Sans felt his face blush. "I-I like you too."

You smiled. You thought it was adorable how he blushed. How a dark shade of blue would spread across his face. He gripped on your hand harder. "(Y-Y/n)..."

"Yes?"

"Uh..."

'This is the part where I kiss her right? So why can't I do it? Just do it!' Sans thought.

'This is supposed to be the perfect date!'

"Sans?" You touched his face with your free hand."You okay? What's going on?" You rubbed his cheek.

Suddenly, you felt 2 strong arms wrap around your waist and you were pulled closer to Sans, barely inches away from his face. "S-Sans!" You squeaked in surprise.

He leaned in closer, pressing his teeth against your lips. A kiss. He kissed you and your cheeks flushed red, if it wasn't red already. You wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him back.

'Am I kissing Sans?' You thought.

'This better not be a dream...'

A kiss that was a only a few seconds felt like eternity. You both pulled away and you bit your bottom lip, head dizzy from that moment.

"What do you say? Was this the perfect date?" Sans asked looking away, face flushed.

"This was more than perfect." You grabbed his face and kissed his cheek.

"Good." He embraced you. "Let me take you home.."

SWOOSSH..!

~×~×~×~×~

A/N: yeeyyyyy

-Jay