Delivery For You

Y/N liked her job. Sure, it wasn't one that she could brag about, but it was better than having to sit in the office day in and day out, trying to appease costumers or other boring stuff. It was hard work and a good time management was essential. But despite that, she really loved her job.

She got to visit multiple people every day at their homes and she knew that she saw many of them in ways that only their closest friends or family members ever got to see when she delivered their packages in the early morning.

It was amazing what someone could learn just by delivering packages. Thanks to her amazing memory and reading the names and addresses multiple times, she had a very good idea who lived where and with whom or even what the person's interests were.

For example, Mrs Dorothea Walters was an avid reader and ordered at least once a week a few books from Amazon. Her husband, Jeremy, almost never got anything delivered, except for the biannual flowers that were ordered from a cheap online company. Y/N didn't know why Mr Walters didn't just go to a florist himself, but it wasn't any of her business. And the flowers, while cheap, were always beautiful and she liked delivering them to an always surprised looking Mrs Walters. It was nice.

Then there was an elderly lady, Mrs Penelope Robins, who got regularly small packages from her children and grandchildren. They all came from different states and Y/N suspected that Mrs Robins was quite lonely since her husband passed away over three years ago, but she always greeted her with a warm smile and on Christmas eve with a small present. Y/N really liked her.

But the most intriguing of them all was, without a doubt, Miss Normani Kordei. From what she could tell, Normani was in her early twenties and lived alone in a very nice house, which made her wonder whether she might have inherited it from someone or if she actually bought it herself. Normani was always at home, no matter what time of day she stopped by and she was always wearing nothing but a bathrobe.

It was weird and, honestly, Y/N suspected her to be a nudist, but she was not complaining. If someone looked like Normani, it would be a sin to cover their bodies up with clothes. Normani was, by far, the hottest person on her delivery tour and Y/N really loved the few seconds they shared almost every day on Normani's doorstep.

There was, of course, another thing that made the brown-eyed girl so intriguing to her. Normani seemed to be a regular customer of a well-known online sex shop. The first time Y/N had to deliver a package to her, she had blushed furiously when she noticed the return address, even more so when Normani had noticed her uneasiness and had winked at her.

The second time they met was two days later when a package arrived from the same company, waiting to be delivered to one Normani Kordei. Her curiosity was growing each time she saw her name on the list of addressees and she couldn't help but wonder why Normani needed so much stuff from a sex shop. Especially since Normani didn't seem to have someone living with her.

But today would be the last time she would be clueless. Y/N had enough. She needed some more information and she really wanted to get to know Normani. And this was exactly why she was currently sitting in her own car, parked in front of Normani's house after her shift ended, and staring nervously up to the door.

Maybe she was completely crazy, maybe Normani would file a complaint against her, but she had to try and get to know her. The curiosity was eating her alive. Yes, things might be awkward at first, but she was just being friendly. Not creepy. No, she was not a stalker. She just wanted to talk. Normani would understand.

Y/N nodded to herself and got out of the car. The light breeze played with a few strands of her hair and she anxiously walked up to the door. It was very familiar, but also felt like the first time. Which it was, since she had never come here without her uniform and in casual clothes.