Lapdance Part 2(Normila Camila G!P)

You know what I also love?" Normani questioned with a hint of suggestiveness in her tone.

Camila perked up, leaning back to look at the devilish glint in Normani's sparkling, usually innocent brown eyes.

"What?" She asked, trying to sound nonchalant, but knew it came out more desperately than intended.

Normani smirked, running her finger between the crease of Camila's breasts and into her thigh, brushing along her inner thigh and leaning in to whisper something.

"Your huge cock when it stretches my pussy, and you're fucking me so hard I can't see straight." She whispered, nibbling down on her earlobe.

"Fuck.." Camila breathed, immediately feeling herself get hard again.

"Then I guess it's time for round two, because I think this time I'm gonna be on top." Camila suggested, raising her eyebrows hopefully.

"As long as you eat me out, you know how much I love your tongue." Normani pleaded, grinding forward in an offer Camila simply couldn't refuse.

Then with an unexpected burst of strength, she stood up with Normani securely wrapped around her hips and walked over to her bed, dropping her onto her back, and crawling on top. Normani looked up, sucking in her bottom lip in anticipation.

"This time I want you to cum in my mouth, and I want to swallow it all." Normani husked, running her hand down to grope Camila's cock inside her jeans.

"Uh-uh." Camila protested, aggressively grabbing both of her wrists and pinning them above her head.

"If you like to tease so much then you're going to get what you deserve. I'm going to tease you until you're begging for me to fuck you, then when you're about to cum, I'm gonna pull out and make you beg some more. What do you think about that, huh?" Camila sneered, cocking her head with a familiar bitchy attitude.

Normani's entire body ignited with a scorching heat at the way Camila took charge with such confidence. All she could muster was a strangled whimper, wriggling her hips in anticipation.

"I said, what do you think about that?" Camila spat more angrily this time.

Normani bit back a noise and rolled her hips in exaggerated need.

"Please, baby. Oh god, I want you so bad. I'll do whatever you want." Normani rambled hurriedly. Too excited to contain herself.

Camila's lips curved up into a satisfied smirk. Sure, they'd been a bit rough before, but never like this. Camila found herself strangely liking the power. It was addicting, it gave her the confidence she needed to test these new waters. First, she wanted to know just how willing Normani was, or if she was just all talk.

"Good girl. Now I want you to do what I say and if you don't, that's a minute off letting you cum." Camila proposed evilly.

Normani's eyebrows knitted together, thinking of how painful it would be to be so brutally teased when she needed release. Yet, she found herself getting even more excited. Surprising both herself and Camila.

"Anything." Normani agreed impatiently.

"Take your clothes off, slowly." Camila directed, sitting back at the base of the bed while she watched.

Normani did as she was told, slowly removing her top, then her bra, dropping them to the side, all the while keeping eye contact with a lustful Camila. She then got to her shorts, pulling them down and kicking them past her feet so that she was only in her underwear. She smirked at Camila as she thumbed her panties and started sliding them down at a torturously slow pace.