Between My Legs(Norminah G!P Dinah)

OFF OF TUMBLR NOT MINE

The sound of broken gasps and wet slapping filled Normani's ears as she watched a video where a redhead girl was being slapped in the pussy by a guy, and she whimpered as her own legs fell open, her sex gushing out wetness with every smack of the man's heavy hand. She wondered what it would feel like for Dinah to spank her there, those soft palms beating on her soft flesh. Moaning loudly, she worked on palming her core, eyes glued onto the redhead's puffy and reddened nether lips.

More slaps followed, the redhead squealing and whimpering in delight with each smack. Normani closed her eyes and readied herself, then brought down her hand to her dripping snatch. She gasped at the initial sting, but found that it turned her on a lot. Mewling softly, she rubbed her pussy and smacked herself again, her hips jerking at the contact.

"Oh, fuck!" she exclaimed as she spanked herself continuously, her sex soaked by this point.

She timed her own smacks with the guy's in the video, the wet slapping ringing in her ears and bringing her to ecstasy. Now she wished that Dinah was with her and spanking her soaked sex until it turned a bright red. Too bad that her girlfriend was out jogging and won't be home until at least another hour.

The guy then stopped spanking the redhead, and Normani quickly scrambled to grab her dildo from the box she kept under her bed. The spanking she gave herself made her even wetter, and her heat made a squishing sound as she pushed the dildo inside her entrance. She didn't bother silencing her moans of pure bliss as she fucked her drenched pussy, occasionally slapping the top of her mound while she drilled the dildo deeper inside of her.

Her thighs trembled as she planted her feet against the mattress, hips rising to thrust back against the lengthy silicone. The combined moans and groans coming from the porn video fueled her lust, her hand working faster to drill the fake cock inside her sex. The slick, filthy sounds made her gasp and shriek, until she couldn't hold it in anymore.

With a breathy moan, she pulled out the dildo and squirted out her pussy juices, soaking the bed and her inner thighs. Smiling lazily, she kept her legs open and lightly slapped her snatch one more time.

But she still didn't feel sated. No matter how many times she masturbated, the orgasms she brought upon herself won't ever be enough. It's only when Dinah dumps her load inside her would she become satisfied.

Though she could fuck herself one more time. She picked out another video, lied down on her back, and glued her eyes to the TV screen. There was a black-haired girl this time, her legs spread wide open and the camera focused on her pink flesh. The girl dipped two fingers inside her sex, and Normani followed suit. She moaned as the girl brought out her fingers and licked them, then started palming her core. A sharp gasp tore through her hips as the girl onscreen suddenly started bringing her hand down her pussy, and Normani itched to do it to herself again.

The sheets rustled as she squirmed, debating whether to start again with her newest kink. And then the girl brought her hand down again, her hole squirting out a little bit of cum. Whining loudly, Normani succumbed to the temptation and slapped her snatch hard, whimpering in pain at the burning sensation. But it soon turned into pleasure, and she alternated between spanking her sex and fingering herself until she came again, a silent scream tearing through her lips.

Sated for the time being, she smiled in contentment and kept her legs open, wanting to greet Dinah with a soaked pussy.

Her ears perked up when she heard the door to their apartment open, followed by a pair of light footsteps that was headed towards the bedroom. Beaming widely, she held her legs apart. A sweaty Dinah stood frozen by the door, hazel eyes drifting between her legs.