Normally(Dom Ally)

Summary: Camila has made the daily realization that her girlfriend is the sexiest woman on the planet, and the fact that she isn't home with her all day isn't sitting well with her. She decides to try and spice things up, but Lauren won't exactly give her what she wants. Camila then decides she needs to be punished.
Not mine that's the original prompt

Normani sighed to herself as she sat down in one of the last seats in her lecture hall. It always surprised her how many people actually attended her organic chemistry class considering it was one of the dullest courses she had made the mistake of taking. She really should have listened to Ally and dropped the class with her. Now her girlfriend gets her mornings off to sleep in while Normani gets bored to death.

The brown-eyed girl rolled her eyes when her professor walked in and immediately began droning on about Carboxylic acids and derivatives for the third time this week. Her phone buzzed in her pocket and smiled when she saw who had texted her.

A: Morning Mani
N: Good morning
A: I need your help with something
N: What's up?
A: I just need you right now
N: Are you okay? Did something happen?
A: I just keeping thinking about your hands between my thighs and your mouth on my chest and how much I wish you were touching me right now.
N: Ally, I'm in class I can't do this right now.
A: Then leave and call me.
N: Ally
A: I'm not wearing anything, if you were curious
N: Babe please

Normani smiled in relief when her phone stayed silent for a few minutes after she sent that last text. Yet, she was now incredibly turned on and still had another hour left of this lecture. But just when she thought Ally had given up, her phone buzzed again and Normani's eyes grew wide when her eyes were met with a picture of her girlfriend sprawled out temptingly on her bed without any fabric covering her body.

Normani crossed her legs under her desk and clenched her fist, looking around her quickly making sure no one was looking at her phone. When her eyes returned to the screen she squeezed her thighs together tightly and nearly moaned at the sight of yet another picture. Ally's free hand was now placed between her legs, cupping her center, facial features contorted in built up ecstasy. Normani wasn't sure how much more of this she could take.

N: Fuck you look so hot
A: I wish these were your hands
N: I do too babe
A: Then come here
N: I can't Ally I'm in class
A: Touch me
N: Later okay?
A: Why not now?
N: Ally I'm in the middle of my lecture hall
A: Please
N: Touch yourself babe, I'll be home after classes are over.
A: I'm so wet Mani...
N: Fuck please you're torturing me right now
A: I want to feel you
N: Ally I'll be home later just stop this I'm turning my phone off.

"Shit," Normani swore under her breath and shut down her phone.

Where the hell did that come from? Ally has never done something like this, especially while she was in class. Images of her girlfriend touching herself ran through Normani's mind and as hard as she tried, she couldn't calm herself down. God this was going to be a long day.

Ally tossed her phone away from herself and huffed. She just wanted Normani to skip her most hated class so she could quell the aching between her thighs, but apparently that was too much to ask. However, being the determined girl she was, she would not let Normani get away with turning her down that easily.

The older college student stood up from her bed, throwing on some clothes and grabbing her phone off the bed. She locked her and Normani's dorm room before heading straight to said girl's lecture hall.

Class was ending by the time Ally actually got there and students were quickly filing out of that sad excuse for a college course. Normani looked like she was still on edge when the shorter brunette spotted her. Ally raced over to Normani, who had another class on the other side of the campus in 10 minutes, with the biggest smirk that had ever graced her lips.