Earning a Better Grade(Laurmani G!P Lauren)

Not mine from tumblr
Normani drops her bag by the door. she turns slowly to Lauren , who's sitting behind the desk and regarding her over her glasses.
"Did you check the door?"
Normani swallows. "Yes." And double-checked, actually; it's definitely locked.
"Okay." Lauren smiles at her, reserved, but with something a little predatory about it. Heat twists in Normani's stomach.
"What should I..."
Lauren waves a hand. "You can decide. Where would you like to be, Normani ? The couch is fine, or the chair. Or maybe you'd prefer it on the floor?"
she raises an eyebrow at that, quirking it at Normani like they're sharing a private joke. Normani can't help the nervous laugh she lets out. Lauren doesn't say anything more, and Normani realizes she's actually being allowed to choose where she does this. She glances around Lauren's office again - it's late, and the curtains are drawn tightly closed, but the overhead lights are bright. Normani kind of wishes they could turn them off and do this by lamplight instead, but - "I want to see you", Lauren said. "You're going to make yourself come, and I'm going to watch."
The couch does look fine, soft and giving. Lauren's free chair looks comfortable enough too. Normani looks up to see that Lauren's regarding her carefully. Her desk is solid wood, and it looks thick and strong, high enough that if Normani were to sit on it, Lauren's face would be about level with her chest. her cheeks go pink at just the thought, and she bites her lip, watching a smirk curl onto Lauren's mouth as she realizes what Normani's thinking. She picks up the stack of papers in front of her and tucks them into a draw, leaving a sizeable free space on the desk.
"Take off your clothes and come sit over here, Normani ."
"I -" Normani pauses, taken aback by the suddenness of it. "All of them?"
Lauren nods, and she 's still smirking. "Yes, all of them. Why? Were you hoping to hide something from me?" she finally stands up, coming around from behind the desk to stand in front of Normani. Normani always forgets how tall her professor is, how different it is being near to her, rather than sitting in the lecture hall watching Lauren talk.
"No - no," Normani says.
"Good," Lauren says. she brings one hand up to stroke at Normani's hair. A finger curls around Normani's ear, right where she's sensitive. "Because you're not going to hold anything back if you want this grade, Normani. Do you want it?"
Normani nods. Lauren's fingers are stroking at her nape, now, teasing.
"I want you to say it, Normani ."
"I - I really want it, Ma'am ."
"Mm." Lauren hooks a finger into one of Normani's belt loops. "You'd do anything for it, wouldn't you Normani ? Even come here and fuck yourself on my desk for it. Want to so bad, don't you?"
"Yes, Ma'am ." Normani swallows again. Lauren's dragging her closer, but making no motion to kiss her. Normani doesn't even know if that's on the cards. "I really want to."
Lauren smiles again, softer, and she leans in to murmur against Normani's ear. "I think you should probably start undressing, then."
She releases Normani's belt loops and stands back a little, but not quite enough to not be in Normani's space. Normani starts with her shirt, first, tugging it over her head and dropping it on the floor next to them. Lauren's eyes rake over her torso, and Normani can't hide the flush of pleasure she gets at the way Lauren's looking at her, intent with want. She looks down at the ground rather than meet Lauren's eyes. she toes off her shoes, glad she decided to forgo socks, except maybe then it would've given her a little longer stalling time before taking her pants off. As it is she fumbles with the zipper, shaking slightly, before she finally manages to pull them open and tug them down.
"Oh," Lauren says, softly.
she reaches out to run a finger along the waistline of Normani's panties. Normani feels her stomach quiver at the touch, but she holds still. They're new; she bought them today, in anticipation, the last few words of Lauren's note in her mind - wear something pretty.
"Look at you," Lauren says. "All dressed up for me." she tucks two fingers under the waistband of the panties and then lets them snap back at Normani's skin. "You're going to get these so dirty for me tonight, Normani ."
Normani inhales sharply, both from the snap and from Lauren's words. she doesn't know what to do with her hands.
Lauren seems to take pity on her, then, turning to walk back around the desk and gesturing for Normani to follow. "Are you wet?" she asks, almost conversationally, as she's sliding into her chair.
Normani almost laughs again. she stumbles forward as Lauren beckons, climbing up onto the desk in front of Lauren , with a foot on either of Lauren's knees. "I don't..."
Lauren's knees widen, pulling Normani's legs along with them until her thighs are splayed, held open in front of Lauren with just the panties to cover her.
"Why don't you check for me?"
Lauren has a hand on each of Normani's thighs now, stroking softly.
"Check?"
Lauren nods. "Touch your pussy and tell me if you're wet, Normani ."
Normani opens her mouth to speak, but then closes it again. She runs a hand down her stomach, bracing herself back on the other arm, before brushing her fingers down under the fabric of the panties. she pushes down further, shivering as she brushes her clit, and then - yeah.
"Yeah," Normani breathes, tugging her fingers out again. she feels Lauren's fingers tighten on her thighs, and adds, "Yes, Ma'am ."
Lauren smiles, almost triumphantly. "Just from taking your clothes off. You're so easy, Normani . I bet that little pussy gets wet all the time."
"No," Normani shakes her head. "No, Ma'am , I'm not like that."
"You're not?" Lauren 's fingers tighten again, tugging Normani's thighs even further apart. "I think you are, Normani . Look at you."
Normani doesn't know how to reply. she can feel herself getting wetter by the second, and god, Lauren's voice is so low, and dangerous, and soon she's going to see everything. Normani's clit is already throbbing insistently, and she's starting to sweat, the blush spreading down her neck.
"Do you want to stroke yourself, Normani?"
Yes. "I - Ma'am -"
"Just over the panties, for now. I want you to get them nice and wet."
Normani nods, not trusting herself to speak.She braces herself again, and lets her free hand run down over her stomach, feeling the muscles jump under her fingers. she pushes lower, lower, until she's pressing at her clit through the fabric. She exhales with a little uhn sound, and she's so wet she can feel it through the fabric, so wet that Lauren can probably see.
"That feel good?" Lauren murmurs. she strokes lazily at Normani's thighs. "You like that, baby?"
"Yes, Ma'am ." Normani rubs harder, giving her clit as much friction as she can through her damp panties.
"Mm." Lauren shifts a little in her seat. "Faster."
Normani obeys unthinkingly, and speeds up her movements over her clit. she can feel her hips start to jerk up into the touch, every part of her reaching for more. she whines as she feels sweat start to bead down her neck, a short, frustrated sound.
"Not enough?" It's Lauren , pressing harder on her thighs again. "You want me to let you do more?"
Normani whines again, just managing to nod as she
"Want me to let you take your panties off, baby? Want to stretch out naked for me?"
Normani almost doesn't answer to that either. But Lauren pinches insistently at her thigh, pushing for an answer, until Normani manages - "Yes, Ma'am . Please."
Lauren 's smirk is almost audible. "You're gonna have to beg harder than that, baby. How much do you want me to see you?"
Normani's eyes fly open at that. she tries to give Lauren a pleading look, please don't make me, but Lauren's returning stare is hot and unforgiving. Normani has to come for the grade, and she has to get under the panties to come. she's still rubbing hard at her clit but it isn't enough, won't be enough until she's really touching herslef , held open for Lauren to see.
"Please," she starts, falters. she swallows another whine. "Please. I want - I want to come for you, Ma'am , want you to see me. Want to take them off for you."
"So filthy," Lauren says. she runs her hands down Normani's thighs to her hips, hooking her fingers into Normani's waistband. "Lift."
Normani follows the order as best she can, pushing herself up on her hands so Lauren can tug the panties down her legs, over her knees and ankles. "They're so wet," she says, as if Normani didn't know. "I think I'll have you wear them to class tomorrow, Normani. I want you sitting there in your dirty panties thinking about how desperate you were tonight."
you were tonight."
"Ma'am ..." Normani is still leaning back on her hands, with her palms pressing hard into the wood. she 's drawn her thighs closer together again, trying to get some friction, but it's nowhere near enough. "Can I -"
"One second," Lauren tells her. "I want to see you, first."
Normani feels her stomach twist again, fingers curling against the wood, but she doesn't resist as Lauren pulls her thighs wide again. she keeps her eyes scrunched shut, doing her best to forget how exposed she is, naked on her professor's desk, legs forced open, her pussy so hot and wet she feels frantic with it, desperate to touch.
Lauren lets out a low whistle. "So gorgeous, Normani. You're so pink and swollen." she squeezes at Normani's knee. "And we haven't even started, yet."
"Ma'am ," Normani whines, flushing at how needy she sounds. she needs it so much, though, and there's no way to hide it from Lauren now. she opens her eyes to give Lauren a pleading look.
"Okay, baby," Lauren says. she'd almost sound sympathetic if she didn't look so pleased at Normani's reaction. "Rub your little pussy for me, come on."
Normani doesn't waste a second. her fingers slide easily over her clit and it's so much better, without the panties in the way, where she can feel everything so much closer. Heat is creeping up her spine and blooming in her stomach and her hips start to jerk again, harder this time, the high whines she can't contain spilling out of her mouth.
"How does that feel, baby? Is it better?"
Normani closes her eyes again, wishing she could just stay silent, but Lauren wants an answer. "It feels good," she manages. "Better, yeah."
"You love it, don't you? Such a little slut." Lauren curls one finger round to stroke at Normani's inner thigh. "Say thank you to me, Normani , for letting you be such a slut."
"Thank - ah, uh, thank you Ma'am , thank you so much."
"Are you close?"
Normani groans. her whole body is covered in a sheen of sweat, now, her hips arching up almost off of the desk.
"Normani ." Pinching at her thighs. "Are you close?"
"I feel - ah - so hot, I wanna come, can I, please, please -"
"Yes, baby, come on. Make yourself come for me."