February 2012

Começar do início

"Hi. Who are you?" She answers the door, and my eyes widen in surprise.

"It's uncanny." I whisper, squinting at her. "You look just her."

"You-what? I know I look like Katherine Pierce." I believe it's Elena that's answered the door, says. "Who are you?"

"I'm-"

"Violetta Santoro!" Damon shouts, and sprints to me, hugging me tightly.

"Violetta Santoro." I smile at Elena, still in Damon's arms. "Nice to meet you."

"I didn't know you were married to a demon man!" Damon shouts after pulling away from our hug.

"He was very nice to me."

"I'm lost." Elena says. "Who is this?"

"I'm Violetta Santoro, formerly known as Violetta Santoro-Mikaelson. Speaking of which," I extend out the invitation. "You're invited to the ball later."

"What?" Her eyebrows furrow as she reads the invitation.

"You're Klaus' ex." Stefan points to me.

"That I am." I smile. "Great to see you again, Ripper." I smirk and run my tongue over my teeth. "You look just as good as you did all those years ago."

"You were a married woman all those years ago."

"That didn't mean my eyes couldn't wander on a pretty face." I flirt, and I can practically see steam coming out of Elena's ears.

"Gross." Damon grimaces. "Who are the Mikaelson's? Klaus' family?"

"Yeah. That's their last name. Mikaelson. There's Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol and Finn. And we can't forget, their mother Esther. The ball was her idea. She can't wait to meet you Elena." I smile at the girl. "I better run. Hope to see you later." I smile at Elena, and sprint to the car, starting it up, and looking at my phone were Luke sent me a picture of a toy poodle puppy, asking if this was the dog we could get.

"I'll go." I hear Damon say, and he snatches the invitation out of Elena's hand. "End of story."

"See you later, ex-lover." I smirk to myself, and speed away from the Gilbert house.

I get ready at the Mikaelson house. I get my nails done by some man that was compelled, and my hair and makeup done by a woman. Klaus buys me a pretty red dress with black silk gloves and I scoff and throw them at him as he comes into the room that I've claimed as mine.

"What?"

"I hated the clothing of yesteryear. I'll skip the gloves." I roll my eyes as I put a pair of sparkling silver earrings in.

"Do you like your dress?"

"Yes." I look at him through the mirror. "Thank you for compelling it for me."

"Anytime. Did you notice the color?" He asks, fiddling with his bowtie in the mirror.

"Yes, I did. Your fetish of me in red is still strong, I see." I smirk, and he rolls his eyes.

"It's not a fetish, you just look dashing in red."

"Thank you, Niklaus." I place my hands over his. "Stop playing with your bowtie. You're going to mess it up."

"I'm a bit nervous."

"And why is that?" I ask, pouring us drinks.

"I fancy a girl, and I invited her here tonight." He says after a moments pause, and I turn to him, my eyebrows raised.

"What's her name?"

"You won't go attacking her now will you?" I shake my head no. "Caroline."

"I can't wait to meet her." I say, and push him out of my room. "If you'll let me change into my dashing red dress now," I stick my tongue out at him. "Kol. That's my date tonight." I mumble, and put the tight dress on, putting my feet in incredibly expensive gold Christian Louboutin heels, also compelled for me by Nik, that sweetheart, and touch my hair one last time.