Beauty is a Casualty

I waited for the text, but it never came. I awoke at one in the afternoon, expecting to receive an angered message from Yuu, but my inbox was suspiciously empty. Perhaps Takanori never sent the photo to Yuu, perhaps he's keeping it for his lewd self. Regardless, even if Yuu became angry with me, I would simply block his number. It was not as though I had been stupid enough to tell him where I lived.

I decided to take the day off. No Soie Rouge, no Habitación, no all night cafés. It would simply be me, red wine, and some Allende novels. In my mind this was a far better way of spending the day.

~*~*~*~

I'm seated at the bar at Soie Rouge, sipping a Forbidden Fruit. It's been three nights since I was last here. I eye the people around me, looking for a potential client. My red lips, smokey eyes, and tight clothes should catch someone's attention soon enough. It already seems to have caught the bartender's attention, but it's not his that I'm looking for. 

"Uruha?" A vaguely familiar voice called for me and I turned to look. Yutaka. He takes the seat next to mine, gazing at me with something that is almost fondness. "I waited for you here, you know? I thought... I wouldn't see you again." He said, eyes straying, trying to hide his timidity. 

"I never said you wouldn't." I smile a little, taking a sip of my drink, eyes never straying from his face.

His hand rubbed the back of his head, awkward. "I kept coming back here... I almost gave up but decided to try one more time. I'm glad I did, since I got to see you." He smiled a little sheepishly.

I gave him a dazzling smile and he held his breath for a moment. "You're very sweet, Yutaka." I say and I can tell it pleases him. 

He hesitates a moment, before saying; "I was wondering if-"

I'm not listening anymore, because I can feel a sudden and dull ache in my spine, a chill slipping past my bones. I've felt this sensation before. Someone is watching me. I nod, smile, acting like I'm paying all of my attention to Yutaka, while my eyes dart to my left. There, seated with a whiskey at hand and a phone in the other, is Takanori. I can't hear what he's saying, the music reverberates in this cramped nightclub and drowns out his words. Except, that is, for two little words that he speaks into the receiver of his phone, eyes meeting mine. "He's here." are the words his lips form. Shit.

"I'm sorry, this will only take a moment." I turn to Yutaka, smiling as I get out my phone.

Do you have a co-worker named Takanori? Or do you know anybody by that name? I text to Yuu.

His answer arrives only a breath after. No, why?

Fuck.

"Is something wrong?" Yutaka asks, visibly worried.

I smile as though everything in the world is perfect. "It's just too loud and warm in here. Can we go out?"

~*~*~*~

I'm hidden in a metal shell, skin wrapped in leather and hot flesh. I may be hiding but I do not see myself as cowardly. There is nothing cowardly about trying to survive. 

The plush leather seats are cold on my back, but Yutaka's breath is warm on my neck, his heated skin practically burning mine. I'm letting him pound his cock into me, my bare thighs wrapped around his waist, keeping him close. It's the least I can do since he let me hide with him in the back of his silver Lexus. Of course, he doesn't actually know something is wrong, he merely thinks I want him, that I want to be pleasured by him. This man is so innocent. And stupid.

For now, however, this man is my salvation. My mistake had returned to haunt me, Takanori watching me as I had left the nightclub with Yutaka. He had found me and he was taunting me. What was more concerning was that it seemed like he hadn't been looking for me of his own accord. 

"Uruha-!" Yutaka moans out, nearing his limit. His thrusts are without rhythm, growing both tired and needy. I moan in return, pulling him closer and closer to my skin, until we're both melting together like hot wax.

His neck snaps back, mouth open as he cries out. He comes, hips still thrusting forward, wanting to delve into every possible sensation before he's cut off. I cry softly with him, hand between my legs, my thighs shaking lightly. The sound of my pleasure makes him moan, neck crackling forward to kiss me. I crane my neck as well, trying to see through the fogged up windows. Someone was watching.

~*~*~*~

Yutaka had offered to drive me home. The idea was tempting, but I knew better then to let a client know where I lived, no matter how innocent he might seem. Instead, I walked down the hushed sidewalk, the city's smog painting the night sky with dirty stars. There's another two hundred in my purse and the small bag feels heavier. Heavier with purpose or accomplishment perhaps? I'm not sure.

The streetlights flicker in the manner of a horror film. I can almost feel the audience's stares, waiting for the young pretty thing to be snatched up and hacked up by some monster, a man in a mask. He'll sink his teeth into me and I'll scream, the audience eating me up. They'll love every bit of it.

I'm almost home when I hear a car coming to a halt next to me. I turn, clutching my purse tight. A black Audi. The backseat door swings open and I move to run, to shout, but a strong hand reaches out and grabs my arm, pulling me back, swallowing me into the black car.

I shriek, turning to hit the man who grabbed me but then I stop. My eyes meet his. My old stalker.

"I've missed you Uruha." he smiles.