Beauty is a Gold Digger

I wake up at noon. The sun directly assaults my eyes, filtering through the red lace of my curtains. I knew I should have bought thicker curtains. I climb out of bed after a moment's frustration, lacking any kind of grace as I make my way to the apartment's kitchenette. Breakfast is the usual black coffee and cigarettes, elbows on the island counter. I have no desire to go to Soie Rouge  tonight. I know if I do, Yutaka will be there looking for me. The sooner he sees me, the sooner he will lose interest in me. I'll make him wait, wait so long that he nearly gives up, and then I will make my graceful entrance back into his life. He will be so pleased and so desperate for me. He'll worship me, worship me with both his body and money. I know how to play the game but more importantly, I know how to win.

Putting out my last cigarette, I step over a few bags and sit on my couch, resuming my Isabel Allende novel, reading glasses sitting on the tip of my nose. Half of my belongings are in bags, ready to be toted away at a second's notice but the other half are on display. Clothes, purses, jewelry, and underwear, however, are all neatly hung and displayed. I have bags in my closet, ready to be filled with these treasures. This apartment is nothing more than a temporary home and it could end at any moment. I need to be ready for that moment and take flight. 

It's happened before. Landlords fucking me over, roommates leaving me to pay rent that I can't afford, and most recently, running from a stalker. I cut him off, like I had done with many men before him, but he couldn't handle it. His desire for me was driving him mad, he was following me to clubs, threatening other clients, watching my every move. He called it love. I called it insanity. So I left without warning, showing no hint of where I might be going. I haven't seen him since.

It's nearing supper time when I receive a text which interrupts my leisure time. It's from Yuu, one of the few clients that I decided to gift with my phone number. A wealthy businessman who likes to call on me frequently and who pays mostly in gifts of authentic jewelry, I saw no reason not to give him my number.  

I want to see you. Be at La Habitación by 7.

He never asks, always demands. I've refused him before, which resulted in larger, far more expensive gifts the next time I saw him. I'm tempted to reject him for a moment, but I know better. Make him wait too long and he'll find his pleasure elsewhere.

I'll be there. I text back after a moment, getting up from the couch to go to the bathroom. I run a bath and soak in rose hips and lavender. Once I'm dry, I paint my face in kohl and Dior, lips a perfect red. I choose his favourite high waisted booty shorts to wear, a simple white crop top and cotton knee socks to match. Yuu's always been fond of my thighs. The final touch for this night are the pearl earrings he bought me, which shine along with my dark eyes. Once I finish fixing my red lipstick one last time, I am now ready to go to work.

~*~*~*~

Yuu is seated in a booth with a couple of his co-workers, each with their arm around a pretty escort, wearing them like cheap accessories. They're all drinking, laughing loudly, the revealingly dressed girls giggling along with them. I sit quietly, drinking something called the Forbidden Fruit. At first, it layers your tongue in sweetness, before punishing you with the taste of sour apples and cranberries. I like it.

"Tell me what you're thinking." Another demand.

"Nothing." I say, eyes on my red drink. "Just how loud it is in here."

Yuu lays a hand on my bare thigh, hidden by the table. Before he can speak, however, his co-worker, the one with the crooked nose, says; "I think your pretty one wants some time alone with you, Shiroyama." He cackles, teeth showing and making him look all the uglier.

"If I do, it's mostly because I am not enjoying your company." I say and his laugh comes to a stop.

Before the crooked nose can spew out anything, Yuu intervenes. "You're upset that it isn't the two of us. I apologize, I should have told you in advance." he says with a hint of a smile.

I lean into his shoulder, just the way I know he likes, a hand moving to press against his chest. In response, he squeezes my thigh. I know we'll be alone soon.

~*~*~*~

His lips are on my thighs, tasting the rose hips and lavender. I moan, fingers curling around the hotel bedroom sheets. We had left the company of his co-workers and their hookers far sooner than I had expected, much to my relief and pleasure. I pitied the girl who would have to sleep with Crooked Nose, she did not have the luck I did, being favoured and fucked by someone as handsome as Yuu.

I'm stretching myself with my fingers, moaning. Yuu has a tendency to get impatient rather suddenly, so I know I need to be ready as soon as possible. Not that it matters, he's already paid me; a matching pearl necklace and bracelet to go with my earrings. They'll fetch a good price.

His impatience suddenly surges, his lubed cock pushing forward. I let him, thighs open and fingers removed from me. We tumble together in a near acrobatic manner, a complicated dance that I allow him to lead, the steps complex. I am on my back, then on my stomach, then on my knees, then on his lap, his cock never leaving me. He is an excellent dancer. 

Our dance nears its end and I am once again on my knees, moaning out Yuu's name. He curses and cries out mine, cock driving into me at a madman's pace. He wants to make me scream, so I touch myself, and scream. We both come moments apart, him shouting a curse as his hips finally cease their movements. 

The dance ends, Yuu tumbling off of my body. "You're so beautiful." He tells me what I already know, before falling asleep, a limp arm dangling over my body. Once I am certain he is deeply asleep, I slip out of the bed, dressing myself quietly, getting ready to leave the hotel room. It is my fervent wish to never have a man have the pleasure of waking up next to me.