Beauty is a Streetwalker

Lipstick is the final and most perfect touch. It is the closing note to a nocturne, lingering with a hint of melancholy, but also hope. It ties every chord together and brings it to its graceful finale. Lipstick is my ultimate weapon. Its grace and sensuality highlight my full lips with such pure suggestiveness; a glance and I have captured my victim, their eyes hazing over as they picture my red shined lips kissing them, sucking them off, and parting to cry out while they tarnish my body with theirs. For them, it brings desire, for me, it brings a paycheque. 

A final dab and I am complete. Red lipstick, charcoal eyes, tight skinny jeans that follow the very curves of my thick thighs, and a crop top which puts my flat stomach on display. I am a baroque painting which suits modern taste, my hair a false yellow and waist delicately small, not an ounce of fat found hidden in my skin. I look sexy, confident, but also vulnerable and weak. Men like that. I like their money, so it works. 

Slinging my small handbag over my shoulder, a genuine red Louis Vuitton, I lock my apartment door and head out into the night. Eleven pm and already the dogs are out, driving by and honking, walking past and whistling, but they can't afford me. Even if they could, I wouldn't let them. I can tell they'd rip me off. 

I take my usual route, turning right after 4 blocks, making my way onto St. George street, where all the good clubs and hookers are to be found. I pass a familiar alleyway, where not so long ago, a much weaker and far more desperate me would go on his knees, blowing guys in dirty alleyways for barely a twenty. Anything that could keep me fed and housed, it didn't matter. But I am much stronger than that now and far more beautiful. Men should be paying just to even look at me.

I look around, striding down the sidewalk confidently. Girls are out hooking, standing close to the road with their hips out, smoking cigarettes and talking to each other, bare legged and breasts nearly bare to see. Hooded men are making deals with business men, promising them that their stuff is the best around. You'll relax and float up to cloud nine, never to come back down. I walk past it all, as if I belonged to a completely different world, before stepping into the dimly lit Soie Rouge nightclub, the bouncer not even giving me a second glance. He knows me far too well. 

I do the usual routine, order a drink and sit at the bar, keeping an eye out for possible customers. A lonely man, an older woman, it doesn't matter. However, I don't have to look too far, only a few seats away is a man dressed in a suit, drinking alone and looking like he just came straight from work. Perfect, a man with money. 

I stand, drink in hand and sit down next to him, looking over him carefully, but with an inviting smile on my face. "Can I sit with you?" I ask, although I'm already sitting. 

He looks up at me, surprised. His hair is dark, bangs a tad unruly, his face thin and eyes large. He's handsome, which makes things more bearable. "Yes, I suppose so." he nods, his surprise not quelled by my face. He thinks I'm beautiful, I can tell by the way his eyes dart here and there, wanting to soak up all of me, before looking down a little awkwardly at his drink. The hand grasping his rum has a single gold band wrapped around an important finger. A married man.

"Are you alone?" I ask, speaking calmly despite the loud music trying to drown me out. My smile lingers.

"Yes, just got out of the office." He says, looking back at me, wanting to look at me a little longer. 

"Just now? But it's so late-! No wonder you need a drink." I laugh a little, seeing if he'll take the bait.

"Yes, I suppose." he smiles a little for the first time. I've already won. 

"What's your name?" I smile.

He's a little surprised by my rather direct question, but my smile doesn't fade. I seem to mostly be surprising this timid man. "Yutaka." he answers after a moment, focusing on my lips. "And what's yours?"

"Uruha." I lie with a smile. "You're clearly a hard worker Yutaka, which is why you should have some fun. Come dance with me." I insist, tugging on his sleeve. 

"Oh? I don't know-" He's about to shy away but I smile with all of my teeth and it dazzles him. He stands and follows me to the dance floor. 

His dancing is a little rigid and awkward, but I don't let that stop me. I dance close to him, at first light and fun, but as the song becomes raunchier, the singer speaking vile and suggestive things, I dance far closer to him, merely a breath away. My hips circle, my arms encircle him, ass following the rhythm that echoes throughout the room, the bass set to high. He's transfixed by my movements, eyes constantly lowering and raising, torn between looking at my face and my gyrating body. When I suddenly turn around and grind my ass on him, I feel his suits pants start to tighten, his hands suddenly gripping my waist and it only confirms my initial belief. I've already won.

~*~*~*~

We're in the backseat of his silver Lexus, parked behind Soie Rouge. When I first saw his car, I couldn't help but think how much of a hard worker Yutaka really is. I'm on his lap now, naked from the waist down as I gyrated the way I had in the club, but this time with his cock inside of me. He's groaning loudly, fingers digging into my hips, his head thrown back. He's telling me how good I am, how beautiful I am, while I harshly ride his dick. It's funny, he's not all that shy anymore now that we're fucking. 

"Oh fuck-!" he moans when I start moving faster, eyes slightly opening so he can watch me. I can tell he likes what he sees because he moans even louder. "So beautiful."

I say nothing in return, panting in the heat of this car, the windows fogging up. Only a little longer, he's bound to cum soon. It's not as though it doesn't feel good, if it didn't then I would have no incentive to do this. I'm not that desperate anymore, but the sooner he comes the sooner I get paid and the sooner I can go home. 

Yutaka, however, decides to be the one to surprise me for once. He moves quickly, bringing me onto my back in one swift movement and then he's pounding his cock into me, desperate to finish. It's my turn to moan, trying to play it up as much as I can.

"Fuck, Uruha, fuck-!" he groans, thrusting endlessly, eyes for once staying completely open, pupils widening and devouring me. 

I reach for my own cock, stroking it swiftly, moaning, until I come, eyes shutting momentarily. I'm too tight for him now, muscles clamping down on his cock. Throwing his head back and moaning loudly, he finally comes, hips still staggering forward.

It's pay time.  

~*~*~*~

I'm all clean and dressed, standing next to Yutaka's silver Lexus, him seated in the driver's seat with the window rolled all the down. I have two crisp hundred dollar bills in my purse now. I chose well.

"Will I see you again?" he asks, some of his timidity having returned after his orgasm.

I light my cigarette and take a puff before answering. "Perhaps." I smile a little, turning to leave the parking lot, feeling his gaze on my swaying figure. I kept him wondering and he'll want more. Perfect.