Chapter 6

Ariana's POV
I wake up and I realized it was my first day of school. I get out of bed and get ready. I'm wearing a flannel,leggings,and white converse. I look at my phone and Jacob didn't text me? He usually does text me in the morning. Oh yeah he's mad at me... I go downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I then get my backpack and start walking to school which is pretty close to my house. I see Jacob is ahead of me walking to school to. I don't wanna talk to him if he's mad at me. I try now to make as much noise as possible, so he won't see me. I didn't see Jacob 5 minutes later. Ok I'm now at school. I walk in and look at my schedule. My first class is English. I walk into English class and sit down in a seat. The next person I saw walking into the class was Liam. Liam sat on the left side where i was sitting. "Hey new girl" he said laughing. "Hi Liam, I guess we're in the same class" I said smiling. "Yeah I guess we are" Liam said still smiling at me not taking his eyes off me. The next person that walks in is Jacob. Jacob looks at me not taking his eyes off of me. Jacob then sat on the right seat next to me. Class started and then all I saw in the corner of my eye was Jacob staring at me. I felt weirded out. "Can I please be excused" I ask the teacher. "Yes" she says. I walk towards the girls bathroom to get things off my mind. As I'm walking to the bathroom I hear someone walking behind me. I turn around and it's Jacob. I keep waking and walking. "Ariana please stop walking. I'm not mad at you" he said. I slowly turn around. "Ok Jacob you have my attention" I say. "I'm not mad at you. Ok?" He said. "Ok Jacob" I said in a trusting voice. "Ariana I was jealous ok but that was because I don't wanna lose you because.... I love you" he said smirking. "I love you too Jacob" i said walking towards Jacob and hug him so tight.

Jacobs POV
I missed Ariana so much. She hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe. "Ariana we should get back to class" I said. "Yea we should start walking back" she said. We hold hands walking back. As we get to the classroom we let go and sit down. Liam was staring Ariana down. I wonder if she noticed. I trust Ariana I just don't trust Liam.

Ariana's POV
Jacob and I are holding hands and walking back to class. We let go as soon as we are in class and sit down. Liam stared me down. He's staring at me in the corner of my eye. I try to ignore it. As soon as class was over I looked at my schedule and I had math next. I go walk down the hall to go to math class. I sit down and I see Liam was in the same class again. He sits next to me. Class hasn't started so I was one of the first people to come in. I was hoping to see Jacob walk in class next but he didn't. Class starts and Jacob isn't here😕. "Hey ari can I barrow a pencil" Liam asked. Why did he call me ari? "Sure" I say while getting 2 pencils out. We ended up taking a lot of notes. After us taking notes we had homework, which I finished in class. I look at my schedule again to see what I had next. "You need help finding your classes?" Liam said. "Yeah" I say smiling. "For right now we have lunch" he said. "Oh...ok" I say smiling. I see Jacob walking towards me. "Hey Ariana wanna go get lunch together?" Jacob asked. "Yeah" I say. Jacob holds my hand and we start walking to the lunch room. After lunch I had a few classes left.

It was now the end of the day and we all went home. I went walking home because my house was close. As I get to my house I walk upstairs to my room and lock my door. I get a text from Jacob saying "is it fine if I come to your house?" Jacob asked. "Sure" I replied. So i hear someone knock on the door and it's Jacob smiling at me. "Hey Jacob" I said. "Hey ari" he said. We both go to my room and close the door. Since I had a tv in my room we watched a movie. While we were watching the movie I got text from Liam. I didn't want Jacob to see I was texting Liam. "Ariana wanna hangout?" Liam asked. "Sorry Liam I'm hanging out with Jacob" I replied. "Oh ok" Liam responded. "Who are you texting?" Jacob asked. "Oh just Liam" I said. "Oh...let's continue watching the movie" he said. "Okay" I said.