Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Ariana Leneve and I'm 13 years old. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I live in Pennsylvania. And I'm an only child with my mom and my dad.

Ariana's POV
Today I'm moving to Virginia. I pack up all of my things. "Are you ready?" My mom yelled. "I'm almost done packing" I yell back. When I was done packing I went downstairs and we inside of the car. Once we had all of the luggage in the car my dad starts driving. Pennsylvania wasn't to far away from Virginia so it only took is 5 hours to get there.

I was really tired on the way over to Virginia so I fell asleep for a little bit. Once I woke up we were almost there. I decided to go on my phone for a little until we get there.

We are here in Virginia!!! It is a huge and beautiful neighborhood. "Isn't it beautiful!" My mom said. "Yea" I say while smiling. I get my luggage and I go inside of the house. I look around the house and I find my room. Once I go inside of my room I drop my luggage and lay on the bed. I admired my huge room. I then go outside to look around. When I'm outside I then see this very attractive boy. He walks up to me and says "hey I'm Jacob are you new here?". "Yea I just moved here and I'm Ariana" I said while smiling. "Wow that's a beautiful name"he said while smirking. "Thanks" I said while blushing.

Jacob's POV
Wow I see a pretty girl. She must be new here, I should introduce myself. I wake over to her and say "hey I'm Jacob are you new here?"."Yea I just moved here and I'm Ariana" she said while smiling. Omg her smile is so cute. "Wow that's a beautiful name" I said while smirking. "Thanks" she said while blushing. I wonder if she likes me. "If you want I can give you my number so we can hang out later" I said while smirking. "Yea sure" she said while smiling back. I then give her my number. "So what time do you wanna hang out" she asked. "Um is 4:00 good?" I asked "yeah" she said. She is so cute I just need her in my life. "Ok well I see you later!" I said smiling. "Ok bye" she smiled back