Chapter 4

Ariana's POV
I wake up to Jacobs arms wrap around my waist. I try to take his arms off of me. But he holds me tighter. "Jacob I have to pee" I said. Jacob then releases his arms from my waist. I go use the bathroom really quick. I then go back to his room and check my phone. I turn around and I see Jacob is still sleeping. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. I lean over and I kiss Jacob. "I love you Jacob" I whispered. "I love you to Ariana" he says while still sleeping. I go and changed. I realized I brought a bag with extra clothes. So I change into the clothes I brought. I'm wearing a Victoria secret sweatshirt,leggings,and white converse. I then go back to Jacobs room and is still sleeping. I go sit on his bed next to him and check my phone.

Jacob's POV
Ariana looks beautiful😍 she is next to me on her phone. I'm still sleeping. Wow I should get out of bed and get dressed. I get out of bed. "Morning Jacob" Ariana said. "Good morning beautiful" I said. I go to the bathroom and get dressed. I go back to my room at Ariana is still on her phone. "So what do you wanna do today?" I asked Ariana. "Um wanna go to the mall?" She asked. "Sure" I said. Ariana and I start walking to the mall which is really close by.

Ariana's POV
Jacob and I are at the mall right now. "Jacob I'm gonna go to Victoria secret" I said. "Ok I'll be in zumiez" he said. I walk over to Victoria secret. I bought a sweatshirt and leggings. I go to zumiez and I see Jacob. I walk up to him slowly and scare him. Jacob jumped and screamed a little. "Ariana you scared me!" he said. "Sorry" I said laughing. "Are you done shopping?" He asked. "Yea, are you?" I asked. "Yea let me pay for this first" he said. After Jacob pays we walk back to his house.

Jacob's POV
Ariana and I are back at my house. We then go upstairs to my room. I think I wanna ask Ariana to be my girlfriend. "Ariana can I talk to you" I said kind of nervous. "Yea, what's up?" She said. I don't know how I should ask her, I'm so nervous. "Ariana umm..." I said nervously. "You can tell me anything Jacob" she said trying to comfort me. "Ariana do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked hoping she would say yes. "Of course Jacob I would love to" she said happily. Omg she said yes! "Ariana I just want you to know that I have feelings for you" I said with a smirk. "Jacob I have feelings for you to" she said smiling.

Ariana's POV
Jacob ask me if I could be his girlfriend! I of course said yes. I'm so happy he has feelings for me. "Jacob I should really be going home right now" I said. "Ok, but we should hang out again tomorrow" he said. I hugged and kissed him. He kisses back. "I love Jacob" I said while smiling. "I love you to cutie" he said. Jacob walks me to the door. "Bye Jacob" I say with a warming smile. "Bye babe" he says while hugging me.

I'm walking home right now which is right across from Jacobs house. I open the door and I walk to my room. I shut my door closed. I already miss Jacob so much. I'll text him.
(Jacob-j) (Ariana-a)
A-hey jacob😜💕
J-hey babe😍
A-I miss you already
J-I miss you to but just remember that I love you and I always will
A-aww Jacob I love you to
J-it's getting late I should be going to bed right now
A-same here
J-gn ari💕
A-nite Jacob😴

All I could think about was Jacob. I couldn't even go to sleep with the thought of him being in my head. I'm really tired so I should really be going to sleep right now.