Chapter 18

Two days later...(Leah has now been gone for five days)

Chandlers P.O.V.

I have been thinking and thinking and thinking about my phone for the past two days. Nothing has lit a lightbulb.

The police have still been searching, but they haven't found anything yet.

I was currently cooped up in my room, papers scattered everywhere, staring at a wall. I was gonna go insane if I didn't figure out what the thing with my phone was.

Suddenly, something taps my window. I slowly get up and walk over to my window, pushing it open. The cold fall air rushes into my room, along with a small sliver of white paper.

I look out my window, trying to find the source of the tapping, but only leaves pass by on the road. I close my window and pick up the paper, opening it and taking a look.

Within one's phone
There will lay a key
Which will guide you
To whom you seek

My eyes widen and I get out my laptop, calling Sam. He answers right away and I put the piece of paper in the camera.

"What's this?" Sam asks, inching closer to the screen.

"It flew in my window. I think someone's trying to tell me where Leah is." I tell him.

"Would you know what it means. I'm not good at riddles or whatever this is"

"You're the stupidest person I know" Sam mumbles.

"Yeah, and you're the wimpiest one I know, carry on" I motion for him to continue.

"Dude, it's telling you that wherever Leah is, you can find it in your phone. Clue in" he says in a "duh" tone.

"But where would I look in my phone!?" I ask.

"Have you texted anybody. Uh, called anyone, saved a location. Done anything where history would be saved and locations would be put in?" Sam asks.

"Oh my god I am stupid" I groan.

"Troy called me a few days ago, and uh...yeah. His location is probably on there!" I say and grab my phone.

I go on my calls and look at my recent, finding an unknown number and a location.

"Found it" I say and smile.

"What's the location!?" Sam smiles.

"Um, 667 Berrymill road"(idek)I tell him.

"Call the police and tell your parents. I'm coming over" Sam tells me and hangs up.

I run out of my room and yell for my parents to come. They meet me in the hallway, looking worried.

"What is it, hunny?" Mom asks.

"Call the police. I know where Leah is" I tell them.

"What?" My dad asks.

"I know where Leah is. They're hiding her on 667 Berrymill road. We have to call the police!" I say and go towards the phone.

"How are you so sure? How do you know?" My mom asks.

"Um, well, Troy kinda called a few days ago and my phone had his location. Please, trust me, I know where she is" My eyes start to tear up.

"O-ok, I'll call" my mom stutters and picks up the phone.

She dials the police and waits a few seconds, but then starts talking to them.