Chapter 3

Leah's P.O.V.

"Leah....Leah" a voice rang through my mind.

"Izzy!?" I called out.

"I'm here" Isabelle, my older sister said and stepped out of the light.

Her dark brown hair glistened in the lighting of the room we were in. Her face didn't have the hole in it anymore....

"Why did you do it, Leah? Why?" She asked me.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean too. It was an accident!" I started crying, and Izzy started to walk away.

"I will never forgive you" she turned around, and then her eyes turned black and she morphed into some type of terrifying demon.

"NOOO!" I screamed and tried to run but I couldn't move.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shot up in bed with beads of sweat dripping down my face. My face was wet with tears and I was breathing heavily.

"Oh my god" I whispered to myself and rubbed my forehead.

I brought my knees to my chest and hugged them tight. After I had calmed down I tried to fall back asleep but it didn't work. I looked over at my alarm clock and the time read 5:37 a.m.

"Might as well get up now and make breakfast" I said to myself and pulled my covers off of me.

I hopped out of bed and crept down the stairs, trying to be as quiet as possible. When I reached the end of the stairs I walked into the kitchen and searched through the cabinets to try and find pancake mix.

Once I found it, I got out the syrup and some fruit and started cooking. After I had made all the pancakes, I placed them on a plate and cut up some fruits and put them on the pancakes. I went into the fridge and got out some strawberry jam and got out bread to make some toast. (IK this is boring af but just wait)

As I was putting the toast into the toaster, I heard a noise behind me. I grabbed a butter knife and slowly turned around, only to be meted with nothing.

"It's just your mind, you're fine" I told myself, but then I heard another noise.

I stiffened up but ignored it, until a hand touched my shoulder. I screeched and turned around with the knife in my hand, but a strong hand grabbed the knife and snatched it away from me. I looked up and breathed out a sigh of relief.

"It's just you" I said and brushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Seriously, you'd try to stab someone with a butter knife!" He laughed and placed the knife back in its place.

"Well I can't help that you scared the living Jesus out of me, Chandler!"

"What our you doing anyways?" He asked me, leaning against the counter.

"Making breakfast" I replied and finished putting the toast into the toaster.

"Ok, well I'll be in the living room if you wanna try to stab me with a fricken butter knife again" he laughed and I punched him in the arm playfully.

"Oh trust me, if you don't shut up about it I actually might" I winked at him and continued preparing breakfast.

When the toast was ready I pulled it out and spread out the jam on it.

"Chandler? Leah? Are you kids up?" Gina's voice called out, and Gina came into the kitchen.

"Yep, don't worry mom, were fine" Chandler said from the living room.