Chapter 9

Leah's P.O.V.

Waking up *To ash and dust*I get up out of bed and stretch. Today was the day Brianna would finally leave!

I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth, fixing my hair in the process. Once I'm done, I get dressed. A knock on my door stoops me from putting my hair up, and I walk over to my door and open it.

"ITS TIME FOR THE RIGGS TO DECORATE!! WOOOOOO HALLOWEEN HERE WE COME!" Grayson runs into my room, with Chandler behind him, them both cheering.

Suddenly, they both pull out a little black stick and push it, and black and orange confetti comes out.

I let out a laugh "what are you guys doing!"

"Halloween decorating is always fun" Chandler says.

"Yeah. Every year we bake cookies and have drinks and watch Halloween movies that are on way too early" Grayson laughs.

"Wow. Well I'm glad to be a part of it! But don't you guys have school?" I ask.

"Well, we technically do but we miss it because our family really loves Halloween. And with such a big house it takes a lot of time to decorate" Chandler answers my question.

"Oh, ok. Well, let's go eat. Where's Brianna?" We all walk out of the room.

"Shower. Can you make your pancakes again? They're really good" Chandler says.

"Haha, sure. Glad to know you like them" I wink at him and he blushes.

Wait what. What. Whaaaaaat. I can't like Chandler. Nope. Not gonna happen. We're just friends. That's all.

"Yo, you there Leah?" Chandler asks and waves his hand in front of my face.

"Wh-oh, yeah! Sorry" I laugh and bite my bottom lip.

Grayson starts laughing.

"What's wrong with you?" Chandler asks.

"Oh, nothing" Grayson shakes his head and continues to laugh.

Me and Chandler look at each other and roll our eyes.

"Brothers" Chandler mumbles.

When we reach the kitchen I get out all the stuff we need and motion for Chandler and Grayson to come over.

"Since you guys want these, you're helping make them"

"Fine by me" Grayson says and I start to make the pancake batter.

Chandler and Grayson start dipping their fingers in the batter while I'm wishing it together.

"Mmmm, can we just eat this instead" Grayson says while dipping his finger in again.

"No, Grayson" I laugh.

Suddenly, pancake batter gets on my arm. I look up and Chandlers there, trying not to laugh.

"Oh it's on" I whisper and take a handful of batter, throwing it at Chandler.

It hits him strait in the chest, some falling on the floor. I let out a laugh until the batter goes on my head. Grayson starts laughing and I turn around to find him holding his hand up, it dripping with pancake batter. I pick up the bowl and run towards Grayson, but since the floor was wet with batter I slip, the bowl falling out of my hands and onto everything. All three of us are laughing until Brianna comes into the kitchen, her mouth wide open.

"What the hell did you guys do!?" Her annoying voice asks.

"Oh, uh, nothing" Chandler says and holds out his hand for me to grab onto.

I hold it and get up, wobbling in the process. I look around to find the three of us soaked in pancake batter, in our hair, on our pyjamas, and even on the cupboards and the stove.

"Whatever. Come on Chandler, I'll get you cleaned up" Brianna walks over and grabs Chandler, but he yanks his arm away.

"I think I'll just go take a shower" he says.

"Oh. Um, ok" Brianna runs back upstairs, embarrassment written on her face.

"I'm so glad she's leaving today" Chandler breathes out, running his hand through his batter covered hair.

"Same, but you should really take a shower. You're looking like a pancake" I laugh and motion towards him.

"Haha. Very funny" Chandler says and walks upstairs.

"Ok, so, about the pancakes" I say and me and Grayson both start laughing.

"Maybe we should just have cereal" Grayson says.

I nod my head in agreement and get out the cereal.

"What kind do you think everyone would like"

"Um, Frosted Flakes I guess?" Grayson says and gets out six bowls for the cereal.

I set the bowls down on the table, along with the cereal and milk. I pour myself some cereal and eat quick, wanting to clean the kitchen as soon as possible. When I'm done eating, I grab a dishcloth and start washing everything.

Grayson joins me once he's done eating. Soon enough, we have everything cleaned up, well, except for us, and the rest of the Riggs come down.

"Woah, what happened to you guys?" Gina asks and lets out a laugh.

"Um, there was an....accident" I laugh with Grayson and Gina sits down.

"Ok.." Gina says and pours herself some cereal.

"Well, I'm gonna go take a shower." I say and walk upstairs.

I get all the stuff required for my shower, strip down and hop in.

Ugh this chapter sucksssssss anyways
So, I've been V E R Y busy the past two weeks and I'll be busy for like, the next two weeks too! So it might take longer to update, but I'll do it.
Short chapter, hope you guys like it even though nothing eventful happens.
Word count: 849*cringes* so short
Anyways, don't forget to comment, vote, add this story, follow( I follow back ASAP!) annndddd I think that's it!
Bye fellow humans!
☀︎Mostly_Human☀︎