Wait... What?

ECHO'S POV

"Seriously, I'm an idiot."

"Yeah, you seriously are," Camille replied.

"Why can't there be just, like, the tiniest ray of sunshine in here?"

"Because then you could use your amazing goddess powers to manipulate that tiny little ray of sunshine and free the two of us? The world doesn't typically like us."

"Yeah, you're right," I said, only half paying attention now. "Hey, wait, do you see that?" I nodded toward, believe it or not, a huge crack in the wall and a hole just big enough to allow a small bit of sunlight pouring onto the floor.

"Echo, I swear, you are the greatest person of all time. We've been rescued by ourselves!"

"Hey," I said, smiling, "who needs a Prince Charming to come rescue you? Not us!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ADAM'S POV

I looked out the bus window, hoping that my friends could rescue Echo and Camille. Quickly.

"Adam," I heard Breanne say as she approached me, "what's troubling you? You're acting kinda... I don't know, out of it."

I sighed and turned my head to look at her, meeting her emerald green eyes with my own chocolate brown ones. "It's Echo." Breanne was one of the few people who knew about my secret life when I wasn't on tour. "Her natural heroic instincts have almost definitely caused her to be kidnapped by our friend Camille's crazy ex-boyfriend. Or... or worse." I didn't want to think about the worse.

"Hey, you have to remember: just because she's your little sister doesn't mean she can't take care of herself. She's lived 14 years without your help, I think she can survive. And besides, she's a goddess!"

I hadn't thought about it that way. Still, I worried. I didn't want Breanne to be worried about me, though, so I said, "Yeah, you're right. She'll be fine."

Breanne smiled and ruffled my hair. "You know it's true."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PEYTON'S POV

I stood open-mouthed at the sight before me. I literally could not believe my eyes.

There, 10 feet away, stood Echo and Camille with their hands on their hips, standing over a blonde boy whom was tied up and looked sufficiently beat-up. He could be no other than Colton Lynde.

"H-how...?" I asked.

"Hi there, Cuz," Echo said, "surprised to see me?"

I remained speechless.

She giggled. "You shouldn't act so surprised. I might be a bit awkward, but I mean, really, did you think I was that bad?"

I shook my head in disbelief and smiled, walking over and hugged her.

"Hello," Camille muttered. "I'm here too..."

At which point everyone else hugged her.

"Peyton," Echo said, "air..."

I drew away. "Oops, sorry."

"Really," she said, "you need to work on that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Yes, I am aware of the epic shortness of my chapter, but really, it's worth it, right? You all are now immensely happy and you know it. Anyway, yeah, I will be doing my best to update pretty quickly. :) ~JJ