Taking Risky Paths

Start from the beginning

"I have very powerful lasers that come from my finger tips. Anyone want me to include a message on the stone?" She asks.

Many people, including me give her something nice to carve into the grave stone. The girl from the other night that was putting charms on the camp stands by the stone waving her arms around slowly. She's putting charms on the grave to make sure no one can touch it.

The group heads down along the side of the hedge. When we get around the hedge, we find a large open space. Is this where the tournament is held?

Our group walks into the middle of the space and stops. Everybody looks around for any signs of any kind. Suddenly, 3 guys jump out from behind some trees. One guy is covered in spikes from head to toe, another is made of some metal like material, and the last doesn't show any physical power. All we know is that they're not from our school. The guys walk closer towards us. 2 girls come out of nowhere from behind us. There's a tall blonde and short red haired girl. The blonde doesn't seem to have any odd visible features, but the red head has long claws and sharp teeth. Another guy appears from the side of us. There's a weird green light surrounding his body. The whole group stands in fear. Even Damon is sort of cowering. The strange people walk towards us.

"Who are you guys?! Are you the opponents of AcademyX?" Damon asks nervously.

The guy with the green aura steps closer to Damon until he is right in his face.

"Correct. You all seem to be here pretty early though" the man says.

"And you too" Damon says. "What were you all doing hiding in the bushes? Waiting for us to arrive?" Damon asks, slightly more confident.

"We're here early every year kid. Now, you all need to go, the tournament isn't until tomorrow" he says.

"Sorry, but we're not letting the tournament happen. Everyone fight!" Damon yells.

What is he doing?! Before I have time to answer my own question, I notice a large group of snakes slithering towards me quickly. I look up and see the blonde girl with glowing green eyes. She must be controlling the snakes. I start shooting small arrows of shadow energy at the snakes. I hit a few, but there is way too many. Someone tackles the snake girl, and the snakes all flee when they gain control of their own minds.

Standing up, I can see the chaos. There is already a couple students on the ground, but the snake girl and spiked guy seem to be out too.

A green ball of light flies past my head. I think that's radiation. Is that his power? That's dangerous, very very dangerous. The man who seemed normal now stands 25 feet tall. He kicks a student, who goes flying into a tree then slams hard onto the ground. The radiation man is still focused on hitting me. I start throwing the shadow balls back at him. He dodges my attacks, and I dodge his. Finally, one of mine hit his shoulder, sending him a few feet onto his back. He begins to sit up, then Adam runs towards him and hits him in the face very hard. The man still tries to get up. Now Lydia walks up to him.

"This is for Tony" she says.

She raises her arms and spiky vines come from the trees. The vines wrap around his body all the way up to his neck. She's choking him! The man gasps for air and I run to stop her, but I'm too late. The man stops struggling and falls back. She killed him. The red haired girl lunges out at Lydia, landing right on top of her. She plunges a clawed hand right into Lydia's stomach. Lydia shrieks, closes her eyes, and goes limp. The clawed woman turns to me, smiles, and licks her claws. A strange feeling erupts inside me. When I'm pulled back into reality, I realize I have the woman held in the air. I'm choking her and she's struggling for air. I drop her to the ground. She hurts her legs bad, and I turn away from her. A scream form behind turns me back around. Someone yelled to warn me that the woman was coming as fast as she could with a broken ankle right at me. I raise my arm and use the shadow power. A long shadow blade sticks out from my hand. The blade is pierced through the red heads torso. She looks at me for a moment, then slips off the blade which then disappears.

I killed someone. I really killed somebody. I'm a murderer.

I look around. Some people are staring at me. The team that attacked us was all down, but I saw the corpses of 7 students among the bodies.

The living enemies were killed and thrown off the cliff. Our people were buried with short funerals, much like Tony's. Lydia was buried next to her brother. The whole process took about an hour.

Everyone, now struck with sadness and exhaustion, walk over to a wall we found covered in moss. The moss Is ripped off and beneath it there's a door. We slowly hobble through the door, being careful of course. There is a long flight of stairs. We start the long way down. Half way down, we hear a weird sound. Water comes rushing down the stairs behind us. Everybody panics and runs down screaming. People are being pushed and shoved. Someone crashes into my shoulder and I tumble down a few steps. My head slams onto the cold hard metal. Just before I black out, I catch sight of the water, then it rushes over me like a tsunami.
--------------------------------------------------------

Here's the end of your long wait. I Hope 4 chapters at once was worth the wait. The next chapter will be very exciting. At least, I hope the readers find it good. So yeah. I hope everyone enjoys this. Please leave me feedback on how I can improve, and enjoy your day! Byee!