Four

Well, I'm still pissed at Zuko. And apparently the Avatar escaped. I wonder what his name is. I honestly don't really care about capturing the Avatar and whatnot, but at least I'm here and not with my parents.

Anyway, Zuko barged into my room ranting about how he let the Avatar escape. I don't know why he came in here. He does know that he has his own room to rant in. Plus I'm still mad at him. Also, apparently the Avatar destroyed a part of the ship, so we have to go get repairs.

"Zuko, get out of my room. Now."

"No," he said commandingly.

"Zuko get out of my room or I swear to Agni that I will blast you out of my fucking room and into the ocean where you'll either have to swim or die. I'm hoping for the second option. Now LEAVE!!"

"And how exactly are you going to 'blast' me out of your room?"

Hmmm. How am I going to do that? I can't really airbend him out unless I want him to send me to his father. Hmmm...decisions, decisions.

"Well, since you asked, I'm going to summon up a huge bubble of air and blast you out of here."

"Really?" he asks disbelievingly.

"No. I'm just gonna push you out and lock the door."

"This is MY ship you know."

"I know that, but this is my room that you gave to me and you can't take it back." I say sassily.

"Yes, I actually can." Zuko says, backing me up into a corner.

"But you won't." I say confidently.

"And why not?"

"Because you just love me WAY too much to do anything against me. WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! I'M STILL MAD AT YOU SO GET THE HELL OUT!!!!"

His eyes got huge and his cheeks turned the slightest shade of pink.

"Ok." was all Zuko said as he backed away from me and walked out the door.

"AND GO FUCK YOURSELF WHILE YOUR AT IT!!!!" I scream.

Hopefully Zuko didn't hear that last part even though I screamed it right after he walked out the door. Why did I say that? No time to contemplate. Mama's hungry and she needs some food in her belly.

I walked down the hall to the kitchen.

"Hey Chef Zhen. Whatcha cookin today? Please tell me its not fish." I ask.

"Well today, I wanted to make some Xiao Long Bao (soup dumplings) with a pork filling."

"YESSSS!! Sounds great Zhen. When's it gonna be finished?"

"In about 15 minutes."

"PRAISE AGNI! Mama's ready for some soup dumplings."

"Alright Miss Aria. I will send someone to your room when they are ready."

"Okie dokie Artichokie." I hate myself. I then went back to my room and sat down on the fluffy bed that Zuko so graciously gave me.

 I then went back to my room and sat down on the fluffy bed that Zuko so graciously gave me

So I made this on Azaleas Dolls obviously ----^ don't sue me please :3.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**
*
****
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

****Sorry for the wait and its shortness. So I tried my best and this is what happened. Comment any grammar mistakes please*****